Ryden (Panic! at the Disco): Pancakes

It's gay smut, you've been warned enough times.

{~Ryan's POV~}

I was making pancakes for my roommate, Brendon, when I got a hilarious idea. 

As I was putting the pancakes on the stove, I realized it was April first and I wanted to mess with Bren. Big time.

I went up to my room and, deciding not to overdo it, I decided against wearing my black lacy thong. (For context, I'm gay and I'm gay for Brendon. Brendon is completely straight.) I took one of Brendon's shirts that he let me borrow, that was too big for either of us and put that on. I took off my boxers, wearing nothing under the large shirt. I combed my hair down smoothly to the side and thought I looked rather dashing today.

Cheesily, I winked at myself in the mirror and whispered, "Good luck."

I went back downstairs and finished the pancakes, calling Brendon down while I washed some dishes at the sink.

I heard heavy feet trudge down the stairs and I smirked when they stopped abruptly.

"Ry, is that my shirt?" Brendon's voice cracked.

"Oh, yeah," I said, turning around and flashing a smile. "Hope you don't mind, Bren."

"No, no, I- uh..." Brendon scratched his neck and started eating his pancakes.

I had to come up with an idea, and soon.

A lightbulb went off in my head and I smirked deviously at the spoon I was holding, which I 'accidentally' dropped. I bent down dramatically to get it, my ass almost fully exposed, and Brendon choked on his pancakes.

"Oh, my God, Bren!" I rushed over to him, faking concern. "You okay, hun?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," He shooed me away. "Just need some mi-... Water. I need some water."

"I'll get it for you," I grinned, rubbing his back a bit.

I got him the water and sat down, pouring syrup on my pancakes. Brendon took a bite of his pancakes and my eyes widened as the syrup smeared on the corner of his mouth.

Risking everything, I leaned forward slowly.

"Ryan, what the-"

I slowly, seductively licked the corner of his lips, making him gasp and jump back a little bit. 

Then, I leaned back in my chair and ate the pancakes like nothing happened. Brendon just stared at me, shocked and I looked up.

"Problem?" I asked as I licked a syrup-covered finger slowly.

"N-no," Brendon looked down.

Oh my god. He has a boner. I repeat, he hAS A BONER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL, PEOPLE. OH, MY GOD.

"You seem..." I licked my sticky fingers again. "Off today."

I remained eye-contact with Brendon as I lapped at my fingers seductively, taking three into my mouth and sucking on them.

"Oh, I know what it is now!" I snapped up. "You do have a little problem, there..."

I bit my lip as I looked at his bulging crotch area, a sudden confidence overtaking me as I got up from my chair.

"Ryan, what are you d-" Brendon tried, but I cut him off.

"Shh," I whispered, sitting on his lap, not facing him. "Better, hun?"

"Ry- oh..." He blushed as I wriggled back against him, placing his hands on my hips.

I had meant for this to be a simple prank. Get the 'straight' guy horny and ditch him. But, I was loving this and you couldn't convince me to stop even if you tried.