The Showcase and Fire

It was the day of the showcase Hiro finally had his invention made, he had them in six plastic garbage cans, he wouldn't tell Wolf what they were, she just shrugged and let it go, she decided to show everyone Blue along with her hover shoes. She made sure that she was working good and having no glitches, Wolf told Tadashi about her bot fighting weeks he wasn't too happy and called her a Knucklehead to which caused Hiro to double over laughing. She glares at him and grabs his ankles and pulls him causing him to go upside down on her back like Tadashi did when Hiro didn't have any ideas for the showcase. He screamed" AHH!! Wolf put me down!!" She was strong for a girl but of course she had wolf strength also, she swing him around being careful not to make him hit his head" this is what you get for laughing at me!" Hiro grunts when she kept shaking and swinging him" ugh! I'm sorry!! Just put me down I'm getting sick!" Wolf gently lays him on the floor, he gets up and shakes his head to get rid of the dizziness" you are worse than Tadashi!" Wolf just smirks" why thank you Gummy Bear" Wolf started calling Hiro Gummy Bear after learning of his addiction for Gummy Bears, Hiro blushes lightly and looks away. Tadashi smirks from behind his book he was reading, he could tell his little brother was falling for Wolf. He would always tease him when he got the chance it was great.

Tadashi, Hiro, Wolf, and the gang were pushing the garbage cans in the big room where the showcase was being held, they didn't tell the others that Wolf was also the wolf they meet that night, it wasn't time to show them her secret so they just made up a story that Wolf was staying with them till she saved enough money for an apartment though Wolf has no intention on going any where. Wolf looks at Hiro and smiles softly" hey, don't worry, you'll do great" Hiro blushes and looks away" yeah... I hope.." Honey Lemon smiles" awe he's nervous" Hiro smiles" no I'm not nervous" Wasabi smiles" what ya need Little Man? Deodorant? Breath Mint? Fresh pair of Underpants?" Gogo arches her eyebrow at her weird OCD friend" Underpants...? You need some serious help" Wasabi leans against the trash can he pushed in" Hey, I come prepared" Fred jumped on stage and sat down" I haven't done laundry in six months, one pair lasts me four days; I go front I go back, I go inside out then I go front and back" Wasabi started gagging in his hand, Tadashi smirks" wow that's both disguising and awesome" Gogo grunts" don't encourage him" Fred scuffs" it's called recycling" Wolf shivers, Hiro saw this and asked" what's wrong with you?" Wolf looks at Hiro and whispered" no wonder I can smell the foul odor of his garments so easily than any other peoples" Hiro makes a disgust look, Wolf rolls her eyes" I can't help it, it's a wolf thing, when I breath I catch every scent around me."

It was Wolf's turn to show her inventions, she had on her hover boots" hello I'm Wolf Rain, I invented these hover boots they use air, they can only go four inches off the ground as they are for waiters and waitresses, they are harmless and very easy to work, it has a week worth of battery, it can be charged like a normal phone, it won't disturb any one as it is very silent" she demonstrates how they work" they are really easy to use even for people who never skated before they will be able to use them no problem" she smiled. Everyone clapped, Hiro giving her a thumbs up. She smiled and looked at everyone" I am not done yet I also have her" Blue came walking up the small stairs and next to Wolf, everyone mumbles and whispers' a dinosaur robot?' 'It looks so real' Wolf pets Blue's head" her name is Blue I know robots don't have genders but I like to say they have one if you make them correctly. Blue here is based on the velociraptor a predator who could take down prey bigger than themselves. She has this big extra toe to grab and hang on for a long time. Her teeth and claws are made out of titamium which is not easy to break, she recognizes my voice and face so she will protect me and others if I order it, she will only attack on her own if she detects danger coming towards us. Blue also has every single vocal sound of the velociraptor thanks to the movies Jurassic World and Park. Blue call" Blue did, everyone covered their ears since it was a loud call and the walls made it echo. Wolf pets her head" thank you" she bows and walks off, Blue following her. Everyone clapped, the others hug Wolf and saying that it was great and they were impressed with Blue. Blue walked to Hiro, sniffing him then nuzzles her head under his chin, Wolf smiles" she likes you Hiro" Hiro pets her" it's almost like petting a real dinosaur, her scales are so well done" Wolf smiles, the announcer then called on Hiro up to the stage, Honey Lemon held up her phone" picture! Everyone say Hiro!" Everyone said Hiro and so snapped a picture. Hiro went up to the stage, looked really nervous, Wolf smiles and mouths' breath' Hiro does and starts presenting his Microbots and how they work and why he built them which was to help find people in rubble or destruction as they have a tiny camera for the handler to find the person" Everyone clapped, they were talking when a business man came up; his name was Alistair Krei, he owned Alistair business, he smiled" that was a wonderful speech Miss Rain, Mr. Hamada, may I?" He holds out his hand, Hiro gave him one Microbot, smiles" I'm impressed, would you consider selling them?" Hiro was in awe the richest man wanted his Microbots but he thought about it and smiled" sorry they aren't for sale," Alistair hums" I see, well that's too bad," Professor Callaghan came over" it would be wise to leave now, I don't want any trouble with you" Alistair smiles" of course," he turned but was froze when he saw Blue, she made a peekaboo sound, staring at him. Wolf walks up to him, holds out her hand" give it" she glares, he hands her the Microbot, Blue moves to the side Wolf didn't really trust that guy. She went to Hiro and handed him the bot" here" Hiro smiled" thanks" Professor Callaghan came over and handed Hiro and Wolf their acceptance letters" I look forward to seeing you both here" everyone cheered and hugs the two young geniuses. They all left the building, Aunt Cass smiles" alright! Dinner's on me! My famous hot wings!" Tadashi smiles" we'll be right there Aunt Cass" Hiro, Tadashi, Wolf, and Blue went to a mini bridge to talk, Hiro smirks" I know what you're going to say" he held his jacket and imitates Tadashi" I should proud of myself because I'm finally using my gift for something important" "No no I was just going to tell you that your fly was down for the whole show" he looking away, smiling so innocently. Wolf looked away, laughing in her hand. Hiro looked away" ha ha hilarious" he leans on the railing, he paused then looked down and freaked" WHAT!?!" He zipped up his fly and hits Tadashi on the arm, Tadashi laughed" ow!" They leaned against the railing staring at the school in silence for a few minutes then Tadashi looked at Hiro" welcome to Nerd school" Hiro smiles and looks at his brother" thanks for not giving up on me" Wolf walks over" he would never have given up on you Knucklehead" she hugs him" we'll be a great team~" she smiled at him.

Sirens were then heard, people screaming, they all looked at each other and ran towards the school, saw it was all up in flames, Tadashi grabbed a woman who was running from the building" is everyone out? Everyone ok" she was coughing cause of the smoke" Professor Callaghan is still in there!" Tadashi looked at the building and started running towards it but Hiro grabbed his wrist" wait!! Where are you going!?" Tadashi looked at his brother then Hiro" Callaghan is still in there... someone has to help" he jerks his hand from Hiro's grip and ran off, his cap falling off, Wolf shifted and ran past Hiro, in the fire also, Blue stayed by Hiro's side. Hiro ran to the up the stairs but the building then exploded, sending him back down the stairs, his eyes widen" WOLF!!! TADASHI!!!" He then saw Wolf running out with Tadashi on her back, she sets him down, shifting back before passing out from the smoke in her lungs.

Wolf's POV
Inside the building I was looking around, I couldn't smell Tadashi cause of the smoke but I was able to see him, he was unconscious on the floor, a beam suddenly broke and was falling towards him, I ran and head butted the beam away from Tadashi, I gently picked him up with my teeth, slung him over onto my back, started running, I didn't bother with the professor right now Tadashi was my main worry, I then heard a hissing sound and my eyes widen' shit!!' I ran towards the exit right as a big fireball formed I jumped out and landed on the ground, I gently set Tadashi on the ground, I transformed back and fell beside him cause of the smoke I breathed in, I could barely hear Hiro's voice before going unconscious.

I woke up to the sound of beeping, I slowly opened my eyes and saw I was in a bed, in a white room, I looked around and saw it was a hospital room I sat up, groaning rubbing my head" ugh... what..? Oh the fire!" I turned my head and saw Hiro sleeping on a chair, his legs were up to his chest, arms around them, his head resting on his knees. I smiled softly" hey Hiro! Hiro!" Hiro stirs slowly waking up and looked up, his vision was blurry but when he saw me awake he scampers out of the chair and runs to her" Wolf!!" He hugs her but not too tight" oh thank goodness you are alright!? Wait of course you're not! You ran into a burning building and got smoke in your lungs! You are lucky you didn't get any burns" I smiled" sorry for worrying you Hiro, but I did make myself promise to protect you and Tadashi.. speaking of Tadashi? How is he?" Hiro looked sad" he's in a coma the doctors are not sure how long he will be in it, he has second degree burns, he inhaled a lot of smoke than you did since he was in there longer, his left and right arms and hands are really bad, he'll have those burn marks for the rest of his life but I'm just really happy he's here" I stroked Hiro's messy hair" hey it's alright, he's safe here, the doctor's will do their best" Hiro smiled" thanks and thank you for running in there to save him, though you shouldn't of, it would be the worse losing both of you" I giggled" that would be worse but I'm glad I was able to save him, not unhurt but here" I laid back down wanting to sleep some more, Hiro stroked my soft hair gently till I fell asleep, snoring lightly.
End of Wolf's POV

Hiro stared at her, he was very grateful for what Wolf had done, she saved his brother. It was sad that Callaghan had perished in the fire but he knew she would have saved him to if the building didn't explode. He leaned over and kissed Wolf's cheek then forehead" thank you again...." Hiro left to call his aunt to tell her about Wolf waking up.