Part 3

(the picture is of Ruffian, and she was awesome)

You landed on your leg wrong and there was a snap that sounded like a dry branch being broke then there was pain in your right front fore leg and exactly like your aunt both of your sesamoid bones had snapped but you didn't fall or stop you kept your leg up and kept going it went on like this for a mile before you came to another fence and got cornered "grab her before she hurts her leg worse" your handler approached you slowly then clipped the lead rope to your halter and led you toward the van that would take you to the vet "please try to get the inflatable cast on her for now" you wouldn't let them near your leg a few moments later you arrived at the vet.

You went through surgery fine but when you started to wake up you started to thrash around exactly like your aunt and ended up breaking you left elbow to "just put her down doc I don't want her in anymore pain" so that's what he did he put you to sleep and you were then buried next to your mother and father never to race again.

Your eyes shot open and you were crying "it was just a dream Y/n your ok just go back to sleep and you'll be fine" you told yourself this every time you had this dream but didn't want to believe yourself "what's wrong huh? dream to scary for a baby like you" it was Greta "no it's just you know what forget about it someone who's butt buddies with her own brothers wouldn't understand" she didn't know how to react and just stood there shocked "h-how did you know?" you smirked "oh so your not denying it nice I knew something was always messed up between all of you" she still just stood there "w-well at least I never..." she couldn't think of anything so she just stomped off really mad and that's when you heard Ferdinand start laughing.

"What you find it entertaining I beat her at her own game?" he went silent "w-well not exactly but uh...Y/n can I tell you something?" you nodded "well..."

I hope you all enjoyed this part I know I haven't updated in a LONG time but that's because I've been working on my other stories I have but I'll do my best to update more often in this book.