challenge🔹seven

⚛️☪️✡️

on the resistance's way to retrieve another divine staff, they were stopped by the 'continental rift', because of this they decided to stay with the manticores for a while.

⚛️☪️✡️

"!!!!" sheba had her mouth open wide, they were going to stay with these 'savages'?!

"it's the manticores!! their village must be under here!!" ugo shouted the obvious, making savannah sigh.

"ugo, no need to state the obvious." savannah said with a hand on her cheek while ugo looked at her with tears at the corner of his eyes.

"s... she's actually pretty mean..." ugo stated, not believing the cheerful savannah a few minutes ago is the same savannah that he's with right now.

t-these are the m-m-monster i met yesterday...!! there are so many of them... they are going to attack again!!! sheba thought as suddenly the manticores started talking. none were able to understand as they're language were different from humans'.

"hey, we meet again." solomon greeted, a hand on his chest "we'll stay for just one night."

"huh, you know them?" ugo asked as he looked at solomon.

"when'd you meet manticores?" savannah asked as she eyed Sheba who was hiding behind solomon.

".... ah...?" sheba let out as she remembered the manticores from the day before.

c-could it be that these two are yesterday's...? sheba thought, and before she knew it they were already at the manticore's village.

"wow~!!" savannah clapped her hands as she saw the village, it was much more detailed than the manga, the houses were filled with colors, not just black and white. the place was bursting with different colors.

"i never actually thought that they'd let us enter their village...!!" ugo said while looking around very amazed because of the fact that the buildings there were not the same as the humans'.

"this is the first time we're in a manticore's underground village!!" ithnan said as he looked around, there is a first time for everything, eh?

"it's incredible right, solomon?" ugo asked, solomon did not answer his question so savannah tried to call solomon.

"solomon~?" savannah said as she waved her hand infront of the other teen, who still did not acknowledge her, making her pout.

sheba turned to her side to which solomon was, and was shocked at the interested look on his face as he held a book, she almost flinched when solomon ran to a manticore.

"can i really look around?" solomon questioned as the manticore pointed something, "what's that? can i go in there? this is great!"

"... what the... he seems like a little child all of a sudden..." sheba thought as she stared at solomon.

"solomon is interested in the other species' way of living and culture. the things he likes the most is to touch them." ugo explained to sheba as they didn't notice savannah closing in on solomon.

"c-can you understand what they're saying?!" sheba asked solomon.

"no, i can't understand them, i'm using my gut feeling!!" solomon answered, sheba couldn't believe what she was hearing...

"g-gut?!"

"solomon, teach me how to communicate too!" savannah said as she tugged solomon's shirt, he nodded as he started gesturing something to the manticores while telling savannah what it meant, savannah nodded and started following what he was doing when she started to understand every gesture, soon enough the manticores already grew fond of the two.