CHAPTER 54 - JOSH'S CONFESSION

The past two weeks passed a little bit quicker thanks to the guys and Josh!! He was so awesome with me. There were some days that we went all four of us to the Beach and had our funny moments. There were others that it was just the two of us and we just talked about everything...good and bad stuff. I could know a totally different Josh not that hot, popular and full of himself guy of our class. It was really great! But today I was a bit down...there were just a few days left until the final season soccer game would happen. I found out that Josh is going to play too...well I completely forgot that he makes part of our High School Soccer Team too!

"Hey stranger!" He said to me while I was closing my locker to go back to the last Class before Lunch. "Hey!" I just said in a sad way. "What's wrong?" I just shrugged "I don't know...Maybe it's because your final soccer game is already here and that means I'm gonna..." before I could finish he said as he ran his fingers through his dark brown hair "...talk to your boyfriend?" I nodded "You know what you need?" I shook my head "You just need to take a walk in the Park with me and the guys after School!" Before I could answer he left me there to go to talk to the guys. Ugh!

While we were at Lunch Eva looked concerned at me "Hey Liv! Don't get mad with what I'm gonna ask you...okay? But are you and Josh...really just...you know...friends?" I almost chocked. "O-of course!! Why are you asking?" She smiled in an awkward way "Well, don't get me wrong...but...you're always together for someone that at first don't even get along." I nodded "Okay, it's weird I know... in that part I agree with you...but I got to know him better and I really like to hang out and talk with him. What's the problem in that?!" She just lifted her hands up in a "don't kill me" mode and answered "Okay, okay! But I see how he looks at you and maybe it's not like that for him. Did you thought about that? Even Kevin noticed...and he's a guy!! Guys don't just notice stuff like that!!" We looked at each other and laughed.

"Now seriously, Liv! Think about it...before you came here...he was never like that with a girl before." Then we both just shut up when we saw Kevin and Josh arriving at our Table. "What were you girls talking about?" Before I could answer Eva stepped in "I was just telling Liv that I can't join you guys today for your walk after School. Sorry." I smiled at her. "I can't either guys. Sorry." Kevin said while he was still eating. Now I could maybe see what Eva was talking about Josh earlier when we were the two alone...although I thinks she's wrong, but whatever!

Before I met Josh at the Parking Lot Eva grabbed my arm and discretely pulled me aside. "Are you still going out now?" I nodded. "Liv, think about what I talked with you in the Cafeteria earlier. Please. I don't want any of you getting hurt." I just nodded again.

We both got into our cars to the Main Park of the City and after parking our cars we took our walk. "It was a shame that those two couldn't come." I started to say and he answered with his smirk smile "Well it's not that bad...so it's just the two of us!" I just smiled...what does that mean?! Whatever! I decided to ignore that. We sat down on one of the old benches and he looked at me "So, still feeling sad? In two day your future is gonna be decided." I nodded "Yes, I'm still thinking about it...about him! But I'm actually a bit pissed too...because here I am thinking about all that Stuff and freaking out and I didn't get any text or phone call from him...I hate this!" and started to cry.

He hugged me and then suddenly pulled me slightly away "Maybe...maybe...he doesn't deserves you!" I looked shocked at him. Whaaat?! How could he just say something like that?! He ran his fingers through his hair and continued "Liv, I can't take this anymore! You're such a beautiful, intelligent and funny girl, whose just suffering for some jerk that doesn't even appreciates his girlfriend!!" I just stuttered "W-what do you mean?" He puts his hand on my Face "Don't you get it? I like you...I like you very much, Liv!" and tries to kiss me. Whaaaat?! That's not happening to me...no, no, NO!! Eva was right!! I got up so quickly and yelled at him "Are you crazy?! We're friends...and don't ever talk about my boyfriend like that!!" He looked shocked at me. "But, Liv!!" I interrupted him "I didn't expected this! I'm leaving...I can't just deal with this right now!! Bye!" I ran to my Car before he could even catch me. I could still hear him shout after me when I was leaving the Parking Lot in my Camaro.

What's happening to me?! I had some friend and it turns out he just wanted to conquer me?! My world couldn't be more upside down right now!! But I couldn't stop thinking about that in somehow I was responsible for all this situation too!! Could it be? Did I send some mixed signals to Josh?! Oh Great!! I'm already uncertain about my Future with Matt and now I had to deal with Josh too!! GOD!! KILL ME NOW!!

How are things going to be between them after Josh's Confession? Are they still going to be friends or just go separate ways?

Is Liv confused about Josh? How is she going to face Matt after all this Josh Situation?

Are they still end up together, Liv anf Matt? Or is it going to be really over between them?

What do you think? 

Don't miss the next chapter!! :)