CHAPTER 58 - PROM

This last School Week was almost over and everyone just talked about one thing...Prom!! What they would wear...who they would take...and I was just thinking about...what would I do at home at that night and what I would wear...my pajamas or some old clothes?

"You're coming with us to Prom, right?!" Eva and Kevin looked both at me anxious. I shook my head "After everything that happened this couple of days...No! I'm not going guys, sorry! But you have fun!" I smiled. They shook their heads "No! You have to come...We know that you're not exactly excited with the idea of going to a Party with us, but it's gonna be good for you. You'll distract yourself!" They teased me and I smiled.

"I know you mean well, but I'm really not in the mood for Parties and even less to face Josh there!" They nodded and hugged me. Eva then said with her puppy eye look "But you have to help me with my Dress! I have to pick one today after School and you're gonna go with me!! I don't take a no for an answer!" She demanded. Then Kevin teased "You're not expecting me to pick some dress for her, right?!" I just laughed and nodded.

After leaving Kevin at Home, me and Eva went to a beautiful Dress Shop near the Beach to pick some dress for her. It was huge and had all kind of dresses. She tried some of them...first a strapless blue one...then a red one with her back showing...but none of them pleased us...until we saw a beautiful shiny black dress with a nice neckline and showing her legs...really sexy! We loved it. "That's it Eva! It's beautiful and it suits you!! It's perfect!"

The lady from the Shop then looked at me "Now it's your turn, honey." I smiled and shook my head. Before I could explain myself to her Eva interrupted "C'mon Liv just try some dresses on...it doesn't mean that you're going!" She said while pushing me into a dressing room. I tried some dresses on and I didn't liked anyone of them. I was already tired of all this and before I told Eva that I was giving up she begged me to try just one more "I just found this one...please just try it on...for me!!" I rolled my eyes at her and took the dress. When I looked at the mirror I was blown away. It was a beautiful white dress with my back showing and with a nice neckline! If I would go to Prom it would be my final choice. I loved it! But I'm not...so... "Well, show yourself, Liv! When I saw it...I thought it was..." and before she could continue I got out and her jaw just dropped. "Oh my God!! It looks beautiful on you, Liv!! You have to take it and don't say to me you don't love it too!" I shook my head "I really like it...but it doesn't make any sense to take it...I'm not going to Prom!!" Before Eva could argue with me I went back inside almost in tears to take the dress off.

While we were leaving so Eva could pay for her dress she grabbed the white dress that I tried on too and said to the girl from the Shop all excited "This one goes too!" I shook my head and tried to take it off from the Stores Balcony. Eva stopped me and looked at me serious "Or you pay for it or I will!!" I rolled my eyes at her and let go of the dress. She's so stubborn sometimes!! Ugh!

As we were driving home I looked furious at her "Can you please tell me what I'm gonna do with the dress that you made me buy?!" She just smirked at me "Well, you can always wear it to Prom! C'mon, Liv! Just come with us!! It's gonna be fun!" I shook my head. She then just changed the subject "Don't you think that Josh being a no show today at School was a little bit weird? He never skips class...okay we're in our last Week of School and everything...but still." I shrugged "I don't care what he does."

We finally arrived at Eva's house and before I said goodbye to her she said to me "Think about Prom...you have the dress and everything!" I shook my head. "You're so stubborn!!Jeez!!" and drove away. 

Is Liv going to wear the Dress to Prom? Is she going to stop being stubborn and go to Prom with the guys?

Why did Josh skipped School? Did something happen to him?

What do you think?

Vote and comment, guys! :)