Chapter 2. My Name is Kiku

Now before i start this next chapter, which i'm excited about, but am always excited to start a new chapter. But for some reason i think this is my best story yet! Please voice if you think other wise, hehe. But back on topic, before this next chapter starts, i just wanted to say that for their classes, they're placed in order from who has the best grades to the worst, so the ones in class A are the best down to class C to the worst. So i'll name who is in which class so we don't have any mix ups. And if you see someone that you think should be in a better class or worst class, please tell me and the reason why! thank you :) please enjoy this story~

Class 2-A

France- Francis Bonnefoy, Germany- Ludwig Beilschmidt, Italy- Feliciano Vargas, Turkey- Sadik Adnan, Austria- Roderich Edelstein, U.K- Arthur Kirkland, Norway- Lukas Bondevik, Hungary- Elizabeta Hedervary, Russia- Ivan Braginsky, Belarus- Natalia Arlovskaya, Switzerland- Basch Zwingli, Japan- Honda Kiku, Greece- Heracles Karpusi

Class 2-B

America- Alfred F. Jones, Prussia- Gilbert Beilschmidt, Poland- Feliks Lukasiewicz, Lithuania- Toris Laurinaitis, Canada- Matthew Williams, Ukraine- Irunya Chernenko, Belgium- Emma, Denmark- Mikkel Densen, Estonia- Eduard von Bock, Latvia- Raivis Galante, Finland- Tino Vainamoinen, Swedan-Berwald Oxenstierna, Spain- Antonio Fernandez Carriedo

Class 2-C

Sealand- Peter Kirkland, Liechtenstein- Erika Zwingli, Netherlands- Abel, Iceland- Emil Seilsson, Egypt- Gupta Muhammad Hassan, Cuba- Carlos Machado, Bulgaria, Australia- Kyle, Romano- Lovino Vargas, New Zealand, Seychelles, Romania

Kiku runs down the hallway, away from the laughing and snickering, people whispering "Fool" "Freak" "Weird" as he passes by them, his hand still pulsating in pain, but he doesn't give into anyone, he doesn't make a sound.

"Are you ok?" "You're hurt, aren't you? Can I help you?" The look of gentle compassion in the guy's eyes.

That was the first time someone's asked him if he was alright, with those kind of gentle compassionate eyes, if you don't count the countless doctors and nurses he's seen.

But that guy...with his shoulder length wavy, brown hair, tan muscular body, and kind green eyes that make you feel as if you're on an endless soft green plain of grass, the breeze knocking the air out of you with beauty.

To Kiku, that guy, was the definition of a Greek god.

Greece...a place Kiku so badly wanted to visit (and secretly still does) when he was younger, but feels he no longer deserves to go...not with what the last words he's ever said to his parents...and all for Greece...it seems so silly now..and yet Kiku still wishes that someday he'll be able to walk the ruins of Greece, even knowing he never will, But he can still dream...cause that's all he seems to have left.

Finally making it to his destination, his class, 2-A, Kiku peeks into the room, noting that the room is empty. Which Kiku knew why... They were all out in the hallway...watching Kiku as always...Even if they didn't bully him...they never made a move to help him either.

Thankful for it, Kiku slides the door open, moving quickly to the back of the room in the corner by the windows, sitting down, placing his bag on the desk.

Gently, Kiku takes the arm that he gingerly tucked against his chest, stretching it out slowly. Quickly, as if Kiku's whole arm was on fire, his arm starts beating faster, as if it has a mind of its own, telling Kiku that it hurts, making Kiku want to scream out his pain, but knowing better than to do that, so he bites down on his lower lip, hoping the new pain will distract him from the searing pain his arm is try to shout out to him.