Always (Bell Test Sasuke x Reader)

You woke up with the sun shining in your eyes. You slowly opened your eyes and then slowly sat up on your bed. You rubbed your face and then got out of your bed. You walked on the soft carpet of your bedroom and you opened the closet door. You pulled your ninja outfit out of the closet and you set it on the bed. You then walked over to your dresser and opened the top drawer and pulled out your bra. Walking back to your bed you set the bra on your bed and you pulled off your shirt. You put your bra on and you took your ninja outfit off the hanger and put it on. You turn back to your closet and put on your ninja shoes.

You then left your room and closed the door. You walk down your hallway and leave your house. As you walk down the street you see your teammate Sasuke. You decide not to bother him so you continue walking. As you walk Sasuke walks next to you. You look at him and don't say anything. He places his hand on your shoulder and you stop walking to look at him. He gazes into your eyes and you gently push his hand off your shoulder.

"Something wrong?" You ask.

"Yes. You were about to walk into the pole," you turn your gaze forward and realize his words were true.

"Thanks," you say and then continue to walk. His hand grasps your wrist and you look at him. "Yes Sasuke?"

"Do you like me?" He asks with his face filled with seriousness. You let out a sigh and then hold his hand.

"As a friend yes," you answer. Somehow you felt like you disappointed him with your answer.

"Hn," you let go of his hand and you and him walk together to the training grounds. When you and him get there, you notice Sakura and Naruto is already there.

"Huh why are you two together?" Naruto asks.

"Because we live by each other," you answer. You sit in the grass and you gaze into the morning sunset. The grass blades gently tickle your ankles and the wind softly moves your hair around. Sasuke sits next to you and his hand grazes yours and you just move your hand.

"Why are girls attracted to him?" You hear Naruto comment. You then stand up and walk away from the group. A few reasons. One, Sakura is practically drooling over Sasuke. Two, Naruto is jealous over Sasuke because he has a crush on Sakura. Finally you are annoyed at all of the tension. You find a tree and you climb up the rough bark and sit on the branch. You lean your head back against the branch and you close your eyes. The sounds of the forest entices you and you smile gently. The noises of the forest calm your throbbing headache from the two idiots: Sakura and Naruto.

"Why are you by yourself?" A sudden voice pulls you out of your calmness. You open your eyes and lean your head forward to see your sensei on the branch.

"Sakura and Naruto were annoying me sir," you answer respectfully.

"Ah I see," he smiles softly and he ruffles your hair making you gaze into his visible eye. "You're the reasonable one aren't you?"

"I'm assuming so," you respond.

"Come on," He then jumps off of the branch and lands lightly on ground. He looked up at you and gestures you to come down. You obey and you carefully jump down and he catches you. He sets you on the ground and you give him a confused look. "You could've hurt yourself and you need to save your strength."

"Well alright," you follow Kakashi to your group. He then explains the days exam. Basically you and your teammates have to prove yourselves as ninja ready. In order to do so you or your teammates have to retrieve a bell from him. However, since there is four of you there is only two bells. Whoever doesn't get a bell has to go back to the academy. Also, whoever doesn't get a bell will be tied against a log.