3. Sad part:/

Addie plopped down on the bed and adym slapped her ass
Addie-Hey!
Adym- I gotta claim what's mines🤤
*20 mins pass*
Addie starts to cry..
Adym-babygirl what's wrong?!
Addie-Nothing babe
Adym-Tell me Addie
Addie-Okay fine.. when I was growing up I was beat and almost killed. My mom went crazy. She beat me everyday she used to not feed me for days on end and she got knifes and cut my arms and legs real bad*shows Adym the scars*
But. I met Colby and we kinda had a thing but we stayed friends. And, he's my bestfriend,I- haven't seen in a while tho:(. He's been in the hospital, he broke his neck and needed to heal but it hasn't worked..
Adym- oh my god I'm sorry:( I'm alwys here for you I know I can't say much words but I love you and you mean the world to me also if you want we'll go see Colby.
Addie- please?! Omg pleas!
Adym- okay baby lets go
*adym and Addie leave to the hospital*
"Hello how may I help you?"
"Oh um which room is Colby Brock in? Im here with with Addie and she wants to see him"
"Room 79 halfway down the hallway on the left side"
"Okay thank you!"
*adym and Addie go to the room and find Colby awake!*
"COLBY!!" Addie screams"
"Omg babyyyy I misse you!"
"I miss you more omg how have you been holding up?"
"Good ig, they said I can leave today!"
"OMGG BABEEEEE can colb come home witg us?"
"Sure why not baby"
"OH I FORGOT Colby this is adym my boyfriend and adym this is Colby."
"Ayeee wassup nice to meet you colbs"
(Colby has many nick names btw)
*addie goes to the doctor*
"Hey the doctor said you can leave now if you want you just have to sign paperwork"
*Adym signs for Colby and they all leave*
*at home*
"Addie show Colby his room" adym said and winked
"Kay babe"
"So yeah this is your room I tried to get it as close as your old room but fancy you have a lot of video games and a ps4"
"Omg addie! Thank you omg"
"No problem babe you deserve it"
(Addie and Colby call each other babe and stuff bc it's how close they are and yes adym knows abt it t)