Jets and Jasmine

The alarm that Jack set was going off. I groaned. I grabbed my glasses off the nightstand and flipped over to Jack, he was still sleeping like a rock. I giggled and reached over him to turn off his alarm. I started to trace his chest, he fell asleep without a shirt on. He wasn't the most muscular person on the planet, but he was well defined. I lead my hands from his chest to his stomach muscles. Jack's eyes fluttered open. I smiled at him.

"Good morning beautiful." Jack said which made me giggle. I kissed his jaw, before sitting up. Jack grabbed my waist and pulled me back down to the bed. "Don't tease me like that." I laughed and kissed him on the lips. He had such soft kissable lips. I could lay here and kiss them all day. I pulled away.

"We have to get up and get ready for the trip, Jack." I said and it was now his turn to groan. I got out of his grasp and stood up from the bed. I went over to the bag I had packed for myself and grabbed the clothes I was going to wear. This is the outfit.

I got dressed as Jack was rummaging through his surprisingly unorganized suitcase

I got dressed as Jack was rummaging through his surprisingly unorganized suitcase. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair, I out my hair in a high messy bun. I grabbed my boxes of contacts, my toothbrush/toothpaste, and my hairbrush. I went back into my room and packed them in my suitcase. I grabbed the final box, I had been waiting to pack my books, because I knew I couldn't take all of the, that would be ridiculous. I grabbed the books that made me smile the most. I filled the box faster than I thought. I taped it shut. I didn't even put a dent into my bookshelf. Oof. I have a hoarding problem. I sighed.

"Don't worry love." I looked over at Jack who was looking at me smiling. "We'll just have to come back and grab everything else." This made me smile. I knew Jack Avery wasn't lying. I loved him for it. I picked up the box of books, holy shit this was heavy. 

"Can you get the door Jack?" I said struggling with the knob. He laughed and came over and opened it for me. I rushed into the living room where everyone was sitting and chatting. I rushed over to the couch and plopped the box right next to Jonah. It bounced a little bit. I laughed as I wiped the sweat off my brow.

"What the hell is in there, Elena?" Zach asked. "It looks like it ways more than me!" We all laughed.

"This right here buddy." I patted the box dramatically. "It's knowledge." I heard everyone laughing as I went into my room again to grab my other box. Jack was fully dressed, he looked sexy as hell. This is what he wore.

 This is what he wore

He was zipping up his suitcase as I grabbed my box  of clothes. "Hey, Jack." He turned around and looked at me. "Can you grab my bag as well, I kinda have my hands full." I motioned toward the box in my hands. He laughed and nodded. I brought the box to the living room and put it on top of my book box. Jack followed me in, rolling his suitcase and carrying my travel bag. I could get used to seeing him like this. With me, helping me, being with me. I smiled.

"You guys ready?" Daniel asked. Jack nodded. I grabbed my travel bags from him. And stood there in front of the boxes figuring out how I'm going to carry these to the car. Jack laughed as he saw my predicament. 

"Hey Jonah? Can you help Elena with these with me?" Jack asked and Jonah agreed. We all carried/rolled our things to the car. Everything was Tetris like in the back. I walked back into the house just to see if I or anyone had forgot anything.

As I embarked on the journey ahead of me I would always remember this place. The place that gave me refuge when I needed it the most. The place I had grown closer to my only family. The place Gran and I lived. I would miss this house. But I would be coming back for all my stuff eventually. I knew that.

I smiled and grabbed the keys off the rack. I was ready. I walked out the front door. Locked it and joined the boys in the car. They had saved me shotgun. True friends, I thought. I got in the car and smiled at Jack, "I'm ready!" I said through a cheeky grin. Jack out the car in drive and we were off to the airport.

The entire car ride was the boys singing along to their own music. I caught on pretty quick to some of them. I loved Runner, it was the first one I heard and I would always love it.

We arrived to the airport taking some back roads behind the airport, and I got really confused. "Uh Jack? Airport? That way?" I pointed. The boys laughed.

"You obviously don't know how fame works." Jonah said and I laughed and shook my head. "Since that paparazzi crap happened there is probably 500 fan girls at the "regular" gates, so we can't take a normal flight." I was still very confused when Jack pulled up to a checking gate. The man walked up to the car and Jack rolled down the window. 

"Hello sir, we have been expecting you! Um, go right through here." The gates opened. "And your plane should be on the right, in the closest hanger." Jack thanked the man and drove to where the man said.

Our plane was still in the hanger? I'm even more confused. Jack drove to the building the man said. He drove inside the hanger. There a beautiful private jet was waiting.

"Holy shit." I said under my breathe. The boys were laughing at me as I got out of the car. I joined them at the back as they were getting their luggage out. A man cam up to the car that was standing by the stairs of the private jet.

"Hello, my name is Jeremy, I will be your pilot today. Can I help with any of your bags?" he asked. Jack shook his hand and told him to help with the boxes that were in the back. 

I stood their in shock. "I knew you guys were famous." I made finger quotations. "But I didn't know you guys were this famous!" Jack laughed.

We were walking toward the plane as Jack grabbed my hand. "From now on, baby. You are going to be treated like a princess." I giggled. We were the last of the boys to walk up the stairs. I sat in the first open seat, Jack sat across from me. I put my travel bag by my feet and buckled myself in.  I looked out the window and realized we were moving out of the hanger on to the tarmac. I squealed. Jack looked at me curiously.

"I love flying even though I have only been on like 4 plains in my life, it's awesome!" Jack laughed.

"I'm starting to see a pattern."  Jack said.

"A pattern?"

"The nerdy book lover is actually a die hard thrill seeker." Jack said and I laughed.

The plane started to go really fast down the strip. I put my hands up and in the air and Jack laughed. The plane lifted up in the air. The short time of excitement, was enough for me. 

I yawned, I was still tired from waking up early. I grabbed my phone and headphones from my travel bag and started listening to 5 seconds of summers new album "Youngblood." It was my favorite album right now.

 I leaned on my hand, which was on the arm rest, and soon fell asleep.