Dinners and Parties

{Iris}

*2 days later*

"Stop staring at me it makes you look like a psycho." I mumbled, eyes glued to the flat screen television hanging up on the wall.

"Good then that means my personality is matching my actions." He replied, laying my head down on his lap. 

"I dont understand why everybody loves this Movie. The only decent person on here is that guy named Joker." Damon complained as he played with strands of my hair.

"You would like him." I mumbled, my eyes still glued to the TV. I have been trying to pay attention to the movie, but I couldn't due to Damon opening his gigantic mouth every five minutes and complaining about the movie.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Damon asked, playing with a few strands of my hair.

"It means that you and the joker are both fucking bat shit crazy." I said, picking up the remote and turning the TV up as a sign that I wanted quiet. But Damon didn't seem to get the memo as he talked over the TV.

"First of all I'm not crazy, I'm psychotic. Second of all that guy is not like me, he's just fucked up in the head." Damon explained, sounding insulted.

"Same thing." I said, rolling my eyes.

"No baby girl its actually quite different." 

"Not really."

"How are you gonna tell me?"

"Because I'm-"

"Will both of you shut the fuck up some of us are trying to watch a movie!" Alisha, and Stephen (Damon's brother) yelled from  beside us in union. I exhaled deeply and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Oh and Damon, that Joker guy is a lot like you." Stephen said, wrapping his arms over Alisha. I looked over at Damon, a smug look on my face.

"Whatever." Damon mumbled, rolling his eyes. None of us decided to talk as our eyes were glued to the scene were Harley Quin jacked up the motorcycle just to talk to the Joker. Now that's true love.

"So Iris what do you plan on doing for your birthday that's coming up in two days?" Alisha asked out of the blue. It then dawned on me that my birthday was just around the corner. Have I really been here for a year. She pulled her ear, a signal that were starting the plan. I pulled my ear, as a way of telling her that I understand.

"I dont know, I was hoping that we could throw a big party. Just me, you, the girls, and the boys. Hell even the guards." I replied, trying to throw hints at Damon. I shrugged my shoulders for good measures.

"That would be nice, Damon what do you think of that?" Alisha asked Damon, making him look like a dear caught in the headlights.

"I was actually planning on taking Alisha to a nice private dinner, and after that a romantic night in the bedroom. I have a special surprise for her there." Damon said, nuzzling my neck. I forced a smile, but I couldn't help but be disappointed. He was ruing the plan without even knowing it. Damn!

"Oh that's nice." Alisha said, before turning her attention back to the tv, which was now rolling credits.

"Well I'm tired, Alisha lets back to the room." Stephen said letting out a yawn that was clearly fake, and getting to his feet.

"But I'm not tired." Alisha said, sitting up from the couch with a frown on her face. Stephen's jaw tightened as he lifted Alisha off of the couch by her forearm.

"Alisha. Room. Now!" Stephen gritted out, pointing towards the room door. I opened my mouth the say something, but Damon shot me a warning glance causing me to close my mouth again.

Alisha wished Damon a good night. Moving over to me she engulfed me in a hug.

"Come to my room in 3." She whispered before letting me go. I looked around to make sure nobody heard her, but Damon was surfing the TV for another movie, and Stephen was on his phone. I nodded, as she left back to her room, accompanied by Stephen. 

Now all I have to do is wait until 3.

.

.

.

Damon, and Stephen were at a late night meeting, and everyone else was asleep. I turned off all the security cameras and put on all black just in case. I even took the extra measure and paced my hair in a messy bun. A bitch was ready.

I knocked on the door, scraped it, then knocked on it again. A few seconds later Alisha opened the door, and peeked her head in.

"Did anyone follow you?" She asked, paranoia in her eyes. I widened my eyes, and shook my head rapidly.

"Did you bring the stuff?" I whispered, laughing immediately. She rolled her eyes and pulled me inside, locking the door after me.

"Why did you ask for this meeting?" I asked, taking off my black hoodie.

"Remember when we tried to set up the plan, and dropped hints of you wanting a party but Damon shut that down by throwing out his dinner plan?" Alisha asked, getting all excited. I nodded my head, a frown on my face.

"Well something was off about them wen we mentioned the party. I may not like him but I pick up on Damon's habits when I was with him. See when he lies he blinks his eyes four times really fast. He was definitely lying about the dinner." Alisha explained, getting more excited with each word she said.

"Anyway I confronted Stephen about it, and after a whole argument he let it slipped that they were indeed planning a surprise party for you!" Alisha yelled, jumping up and down in excitement. I squealed and joined her in the little celebratory party.

"Do you know what that means Iris?" She asked tears forming into her eyes. I nodded my head rapidly enclosing her in a bear hug, and wiping the tears from her eyes.

"It means that in two days, were going home."

...