18+(chapter 1)

If your not mature enough to read this then I think you should leave right now! **COPY RIGHT** don't copy my stuff I spend hours working on it so do not tell me what I should do with my story please comment on who you want Logan and Lydia to look like.

Hope you enjoy the story!

***
I screamed biting my lips, this feeling was going to last...last forever . His lips were sufficating my vagina all I could do was grip on the sheets aside of me praying to God that I wouldn't wake up our daughter god this was the best feeling ever. Getting head from my husband Logan Robertson. Logan and I have been married for 6 years we have a little daughter that's named after his sister that passed away "Elena" my daughter means the world to me that little angel. She brings the light into the day I couldn't think my husband everyday for her. I just love that little girl so much. But sadly she's right behind her father with her temper that stubborn Ness irks me but there's also a part of her that's kind. Thank God she got that from her mother. Elena just turned 4 and me and my husband have been planning a birthday party for our Angel since Logan wasn't there for the first one. He had to go to some event in Texas. Since he's the boss of his company he had no choice but to go. see my husband doesn't like anyone doing his work and I hate the way he's hard on his employees I understand that he wants more from them but he's too hard. And I hate to see my baby girl acting just like her father tempered like. But that's just my family and I wouldn't trade the world for them. the Robertsons

" Are you done talking back to me?, Or do I need to punish you again?"

All I could do was nod his deep husky voice always gets me wet I couldn't help but bite my lips asking more of my husband but his phone started vibrating.

"Your saved this time" he got up and through on some boxers reaching for his phone. I knew it was trouble when he started screaming.

"The fuck do you mean!, You get that shit done now!

Log- he pushed away at me putting on his clothes quickly. I knew it had something to do with that dude Britain he's been doing sneaky things and I'm the once convenced him to give the poor guy a try but things like this is why my husband doesn't go for what I say anymore.

"I'll be back" he kissed my lips and left out the house without saying a word to me. God I hope everything is fine because Lord knows how my husband acts. I don't need him to go to jail now.

****

"Elena please chew on your food correctly" my daughter's mouth was wide open she looked like she was struggling. I had cooked dinner for the two of us since my husband was gone. He's been gone for 10 hours and I'm worried he hasn't answered any of my calls and for God's sake I can't get Elena to stop asking about her fathers where abouts.

"Okay mommy, but is daddy coming home? I mwis him already" Elena said chewing on her food correctly like I told her to.

"Yes baby for the thousandth time" I sighed not sure if he'll even be home to help me plan Elena's party. Maybe another call wouldn't hurt.

I dialed his number, still no answer I just give up.

"Mommy! Mommy!, I all finish" my sweet baby cheesed and I smiled getting ready to clean up her mess when the front door opened to a very angry Logan. I jumped at the sound of the front door being closed loud and a tired Logan walking up to me kissing on my cheek.

"Is everything ok?" I didn't want to ask anything other then that because he looked like he just murdered someone. Oh Lord I hope not.

"Don't worry about it, everything is fine" he turned to Elena and kneeled down to her level as my happy daughter jumped into his arms.

He's been gone for hours and all he tells me is everything is fine? Something is going on and I want answers.

"Logan please talk to me, I know something is up, does it has something to do with Britain?"

"Don't worry about it! I told you everything is fine now please". He grabbed at my hand but I snatched it away and stumbled up the stairs. How dear he yell at me when I only want answers. If he wants to act like a ass then he could sleep on the couch tonight. I don't know who made him mad but don't put your anger out on me.

Logan POV

I know all my wife wanted was answers but I didnt want her to get to stressed out. Yes it was about Britain but I didn't want to tell her because last time this happened and she ended up in the hospital from her stressing out too much about my safety. Britain has been trying to steal the company for the longest I knew when I first laid eyes on him I knew something was up but I brushed that off and look where it got me but I handled everything. He's in jail so I shouldn't have to worry about anyone trying anything I just have to find another assistant. Lauren should have no problem helping me. I wrapped my arms around my baby girl Elena feeling her presents makes me smile

"Daddy!, I mwissed you too much, dont ever leave me!" She put her hands on her tiny hips pointing her finger in my face which only made me laugh even harder. What am I going to do with her.

"I promise daddy will never leave you" I pulled my daughter into a hug and headed upstairs to put her to bed. it was 8 pm and I'm guessing Lydia already showered her since she had her ps on.

"Daddy I'm not tired!, Please don't leave me the boogy man is coming" my daughter whined.

"If the boogy man comes then daddy will beat him up for you, how does that sound?"

"Great!" She cheesed and I chuckled tucking her in the bed and kissing her forehead then leaving out the room going into me and my wife's room. I noticed she has been crying. I sighed and sat next to her pulling her into my embrace which made her cry even more.

"You know I hate to see you cry, I'm sorry for yelling at you" I pulled her chin up to look at me but she pulled away.

"If your hiding something for me then tell me Logan please, there shouldn't be any secrets in this marriage"

I ran my hand over my face debating if I should tell her which I had no choice then to.

"That asshole of a britain, What happened to him?"

"He's in jail, everything is shorted out I just need to find a new assistant but that shouldn't be a problem"

"Well I could always help you l-

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Logan!"

"No"

"Ugh fine, I'm going to bed goodnight" I chuckled and went to bed next to my beautiful gift of a wife. My family is all I need. The Robertsons.

Yaay! Hope you guys like this chapter comment on ideas on what you want from the next chapter.

Was Logan right about not telling Lydia what Happened?

Elena is so cute!.

I know this chapter was short but I'll make the next chapter longer!

Comment on what you want Elena to look like.