chapter 2

I was awoken to a little voice screaming my name. " Mommy, mommy!" 

"Yes Elena?" I spoke tiredly as Logan shifted in the bed wrapping his arms around me.

"Mommy my birthday party rewmeber!" She yelled jumping on me and logan.

"Elena please stop it, it's 8 in the morning" I said demandly, Logan muttered something that made Elena chuckle.

"But mommy, pwease pwease pwease"

Ugh why me why

"Okay Elena, give me 10 minutes" I muttered getting slowly out of bed to start my day off with a bubbled bath.

"Yaay!" She yelled with her voice only getting quiter as she ran out the room.

This little girl is gonna kill me one day.

I stripped out of my clothes to get ready for a bath only before Logan's arms wrapped around my waist, I turned around to give him a little kiss.

"You look so beautiful" he said before slapping my ass and stripping out of his clothes. Lord these two

*****
Lydia POV

"Elena give it to your daddy, I don't want you blowing that up"
I was blowing up my daughter's balloons when she grabbed one and tried to do it. This girl is something else. Everyone was over here that I know of. My best friend Lauren she works with my husband they have been going on and on about that dude Britain. I looked over to see my husbands friend mark walking over to me. Well I was lonely right now so a quick chat wouldn't  hurt. I was wearing a long white dress with some black heels. My black hair went straight down my back.

"Greetings, Mrs Robertson how are you?

"I'm fine, thank you how is your daughter doing?" for his age mark was a very good looking guy. He had dark green guys which only suits his nice looking skin. Too bad I love my husband because I would've been on him.

"Shes doing fine, every since she got out the hospital it's been a complete disaster, she won't talk to anyone " he shook his head I could see the hurt in his eyes which only made me think of Elena. I wouldn't want my daughter not talking to me.

"I'm so sorry mark, I hope everything works out for you" I gave him a warm smile then hugged him. I felt some large arms pull tightly around my waist and pull me back.

Logan not now!

"Are you trying to steal my wife?" Logan gave him a glare.

"You know me, I would never" mark shook his head and walked away to blow up some ballons.

Why is my husband so rude!

"Logan!, You could've been nicer I thought that was your best friend?"

"I know, but he was looking at you like he wanted to fuck s-"

"He wasn't!, His daughter is in the hospital she just got out today" at this point I was pissed

My husband could be such a ass, he didn't even care if you were his friend or not. The poor guy wasn't even looking at me like that, that I think.

Logan gripped onto my waist harder only pulling me more into his chest.

"Logan Robertson, you stop this right now" his mother stated demandly walking in on him.

He chuckled and looked over my shoulder at his mother and pulled away from me."hello mother, where did you come from?"

"Boy don't worry about that, but I don't want you grabbing on her like that, mark told me what you did" his mama said putting her finger in his face.

He glanced over at mark and clenched his jaw. Mark was finishing up with the balloons with elena and everything was getting set up properly and quickly.

"That bastard" he said into a whisper and I hit his chest then walked away leaving him to his mother.

"Come on and help me make the plates" his mother said walking out.

***

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you happy birthday day dear elena! Happy birthday to you.
Everyone shouted happy birthday to my daughter. Logan had picked up a piece of cake and smashed it on Elena's face I gasped and hit his chest and Everyone laughed.

"Don't do that!" I nearly had a heart attack.

"Oh sweetie it's only cake" he winked at me and I rolled my eyes cleaning up my baby's face.

Dustin, Logan's brother came up and kneeled down to Elena's level to give her her gift which only made her squeal and jump up and down.

"Thank you unwcle!" She pulled him into a hug wrapping her tiny hands around his neck.

My daughter is on 4 and shes already hugging on people like her life depended on it.

"Anything for you princess"  Dustin said kissing on her cheek.

Logan cleared his throat and everyone looked at him well except me and Lauren that were chatting. 

"I just want to say thank you everyone for coming to my daughter's party, that means alot to me and my family I know I missed the other one and I'm here now and nothing will every change the fact that I'm here" Logan looked at me and winked. I gave him a quick smile.

My daughter is now 4 years old, and shes growing up way too fast if only I had some chemical to stop the growning .

"Let's open some presents mommy" Elena grabbed at my hand tugging me over to where her presents were. For a 4 year old she is pretty strong because I almost fell over.

"Okay okay, let mommy say bye to the guess first" it was 5 o'clock and my husband had to leave in a hour to get back to work which only leaves me a couple of minutes to have a chat with him about marks daughter.

I kneeled down to my daughter and kissed her cheek" stay right here mommy will be back" she nodded and I walked off to my husband's office next to our room. I noticed him clenching his jaw and typing stuff on his computer.

"Baby?, Tell me about marks daughter..did u do something?" I know it was dumb of me to ask a question like that but my husband is pretty quick. I pulled down my dress and sat down in a chair he had put in here waiting for an answer.

"No, if I wanted to do something I would've done it sweetie but his daughter got in a car crash, I'm still looking into it I dont know the full story yet but I'm sure mark knows exactly what happened" he said brushing his finger against my cheek.

"So what are you saying? Does mark have something to do with her being In a hospital?"

"It's possible, but I'll look into it if it bothers you that much.

I bit onto my lip thinking. mark would never hurt his daughter, this is impossible.

"Okay babe, well I'm gonna tell the guest goodbye" I stood up getting ready to leave when Logan's arms wrapped around me.

I gasped when his hands started to feel on my breast.

"You look hot as fuck in that dress, you think you could just come up here and think I wont do anything?" He smirked and started to kiss on my neck. my breathing started to get heavier and heavier.

"L-logan stopit" I pushed at his chest but failed when he backed me up against his desk he took my legs around his waist and started to rip my clothes off I couldn't help but moan from his touch. Next thing you know he was inside of me.

"Fuck!, Your so tight" he grunted throwing his head back.

All I could do right now was let my husband pleasure me. Getting fucked in his office is not so bad after all.