Chapter 1

"Where's Clarke?" Bellamy asked as he walked out of a room with Echo behind him, he looked around the room in confusion 'Raven, Monty, Harper, Emori, Murphy

"Where's Clarke?" Bellamy asked as he walked out of a room with Echo behind him, he looked around the room in confusion 'Raven, Monty, Harper, Emori, Murphy...where the hell is Clarke?'

"Someone has to stay on ground and power the satellite, otherwise we'll all die..." Raven said timidly, Raven is never timid but Clarke is her bestfriend so she must be in alot of pain right now, but it's not just that, that was making Raven timid. Bellamy and Clarke are dating and the look on his face looked as if he would kill them all, literally.

"How long until she gets back?" Bellamy asked threw gritted teeth, hoping that Clarke would be back any minute now.

"We'll wait as long as we can but if she isn't here in 10 minutes..." Raven trailed off hoping everyone got that picture and nobody would make her say it.

Hoping nobody would make her say that she'd have to leave her bestfriend on earth. Hoping nobody would make her say she'd have to leave her bestfriend to die.

"What do you mean if she's not back in 10 minutes! We're not leaving here without her!" Bellamy shouted in rage making Emori, Harper and Monty flinch.

"We have to! Otherwise we won't be able to go into space and then we all die!" Raven shouted back at him, frustrated at how he was acting and not listening.

"So it's okay for Clarke to die! She's supposed to be your bestfriend and you're just going to leave her!" Bellamy shouted even louder if possible. His words silenced her, Raven's mouth opened and closed over and over as tears started to well up in her eyes.

"She is my bestfriend! That's why this is killing me! Don't you think I would be right there next to her if I could! She made me promise to stay here and get all of us to space! She begged me after I begged her to let someone else go! I love her and I'll keep my promise to her because SHE IS MY BESTFRIEND" Raven shouted as she started bailing, everyone just stared at her with either sadness or tears in their eyes as Raven, the sarcastic, badass, strong, Raven dropped to the floor in a sobbing mess.

It's then that it hit Bellamy just how much pain his friends must be in. Clarke had been close in her own way with all of them and he knew even if they didn't say it-*cough* Murphy *cough* *cough*- they loved her.

But...Bellamy loved her more. After everything they'd been through he came to realise just how important she is to him and now...he'll never get the chance to tell her.

It isn't only that though, Clarke was pregnant with his unborn child, their unborn child. That was the most heartbreaking thing he realised in his entire life.

Just as Bellamy went to say something he heard the radio in the next room crackle to life.

"Raven! Please say you're there! There's something wrong, I did everything you said!" Clarke's voice was heard from the radio, Bellamy forgot everything he was about to say as he raced to the radio in the next room

"Clarke! What's wrong? I'll come to you!" Bellamy rushed out hoping Clarke would say okay and they would be together.

"No! Bellamy stay! Please! You have to go into space, you have to live! I know what's wrong and I know how to get the satellite working, this is goodbye. I love you" Bellamy felt tears spring to his eyes and lump in his throat, he went to talk but before he could say something he heard something that made his blood go cold.

"Ai gonplei ste odon" he knew what that meant. He knew what Clarke said, 'My fight is over'

"Clarke! I love you! Clarke!" Bellamy shouted into the radio as it turned off on Clarke's end and he knew she couldn't hear him.

But that didn't stop him from pressing every button and trying to reach her. "NO! CLARKE! NO! COME ON CLARKE! CLARKE!" finally he collapsed onto the floor in a heap of unconsciousness, his last thought being

'I can't live without her'

___

"I'm sorry little one but we have to save daddy

"I'm sorry little one but we have to save daddy. I'm so sorry" Clarke rasped out with tears streaming down her face as she hurriedly climbed up the satellite tower as fast as she could.

As she got to the top she was met with a metal box and she immediately knew what she had to do, when she was finally done she heard a loud 'boom' a far- ish distance away.

She sucked in a breath as she not only saw what was prymfire but the rocket that held her friends and boyfriend in shoot into space.

She smiled in not only sadness but happiness, sadness because she and her unborn child which she had come to love so dearly would most likely end up dead and happiness because she got the people she cared about to safety.

She was pulled out of her thoughts as a crack of thunder was heard and prymfire seemed to be coming closer at an alarming rate.

She hurried down in a panicked state, slipping once or twice. When her feet finally hit the ground she started running like her life depended on it and it did...but...the sad thing was, she would probably die anyway.

As she got half way to Becca's lab she was not only out of breath, but she felt a burning pain all over, putting her in excruciating pain.

But she kept going, because of the sliver of hope that she would survive, that the life inside her, that her and Bellamy created, would survive. After all, if this night blood worked and she survived hopefully her little one would too.

As she pushed open the doors of Becca's lab she felt the need to throw up, but in her mouth she didn't taste sick, she tasted blood.

She threw the helmet type thing that was protecting her to the ground as she collapsed while blood came pouring out of her mouth.

She eyes slowly started to close and she felt this tiredness hit her like a wave as the pain she was feeling drifted away into numbness. Before she was fully unconscious she thought one last thing

'I can't live without him'

______________________________________

Welp that's the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! Tell me what you think, I'd appreciate it! Love you all bye!

Oh! And thanks again _Vixen_246 for the cover! I love it! Go check out her none-fanfiction books, they're AMAZING! I personally love 'Not Ready'

For real bye now though!👋