~~ Losing control ~~

* Fan's POV * :

I chose to take the stairs as it's still early to go to work, < why Ann is such a pain >< I am so sleepy oh god > , putting my earphones on, I opened my phone to select a song, I saw Chao's picture -it was our selca few years ago- **oh, chao said that he'll come tomorrow ! I should sleep early today so I can pick him from the airport in the morning! ** I reminded myself as I walked out of the department's main door. I was about to reach my car when all of a sudden and out of the blue, flowers flew over me and someone hugged me from behind showing me many purple - blue beautiful ballons. I was surprised at first but as soon as I saw the ballons I knew he is the one! I smiled widely taking the ballons' ribbon in my hand and turning to face him, He was smiling his perfect smile as always and I found myself grinning even wider!

 I was surprised at first but as soon as I saw the ballons I knew he is the one! I smiled widely taking the ballons' ribbon in my hand and turning to face him, He was smiling his perfect smile as always and I found myself grinning even wider!

Fan: DAMN my bestfriend is hella sexy! My boy is handsome as ever * - *

Chao: SURPRISE! ^_^ ow yes I am always handsome your highness !

Fan * hitting his head slightly * : You stupid ! You startled me ! weren't you coming tomorrow?

Chao * rubbing his back-head * : Well, I wanted to surprise you xiongmao*! Oh I miss you so much for real !

Fan: owh my puppy ! I miss you too ! Come here give me my tight hug !

He hugged me as tight as ever, By having chao by my side my worries and tenses seemed to fade away, I only feel myself when he is around. He is the only one who helps me and understands me ever since I lost my family and everything.. I hugged him even tighter my turn and he just closed his arms on me!

 I hugged him even tighter my turn and he just closed his arms on me!

Fan: So protective ! *I teased*

Chao: I should protect what is mine you know !

Fan: so what is yours was kicked out of the house early in the morning! You should feed me I am starving !

Chao: I was expecting that anyway as my sister in law is so professional !

Fan: your sister in la- HOLD UP! I understand now! you both planned all of that ! *I shouted *

he kept looking at me and I did the same then all of a sudden we shouted at the same time in a sarcastic way : HOW PEREFCT !

then we broke on laughing so hard.

Chao *while still laughing * : C'mon let's go have breakfast. Give me your keys I am going to drive!

I threw him the keys as we got into the car and he strated driving.

~ In Bangtan's Dorm ~ :

* Jungkook's POV * :

I was preparing the breakfast as It's my turn today to do so, I suddenly felt uncomfortable. I wasn't the only one, Me and KOOK felt that way . I was sure it's something about Fan ! My wolf is screaming at me to go towards the blacony.. AND I DID. My eyes directly Laid on the main door where she lives. Few minutes after,I saw Fan coming out. She seems fine and alright putting her headphones on and jamming to whatever the song she was playing - I couldn't stop myself from smiling, she just seemed so cute- and I started wondering why I felt that way earlier! however, as she takes a closer step to her car , KOOK growls even louder, I got confused. As soon as she reached her car and before opening it,flowers flew over her from no where, not so far after Someone got behind her with a group of ballons. I was supervising them as calm as I can get. It was when that someone hugged her and she hugged him back smiling widely, that KOOK took over me and I felt myself growling louder than anytime ! It hurts I felt my heart hurting so much. We both lost control.

~ Suga rushing from the living room ~ : Jungkook ! what's going on ? you were growling so-

as I/kook turned to look at him, his eyes widened seeing now my full green eyes

Suga: Oh my god. what caused KOOK to fully show up?

When I didn't reply and started breathing so fast, Suga hyung put his hand on my shoulder and let his wolf take control over KOOK commanding him to calm down * I, somehow felt him calming down and I felt myself taking control over my body again.

Jungkook: hyung.. hyung look.. is he her fiancé?

Suga * looking at wherever Jungkook pointed * : humm, She told you already..

I nodded, still keeping my eyes on them and their so close interaction.

Suga: Maybe yes, maybe no. She didn't tell us many informations.. but Jungkook, You shouldn't have lost control that easily.. You know it's dangerous and if you were seen by someone else.. RM hyung could have punished you..

I felt sad, I just broke the promise I gave Namjoon hyung; I said:

- I am sorry hyung. I know I did wrong, I just.. she was all smiley when she saw him and they hugged and... I know I know, I was afraid of that too. I was afraid of breaking the promise I gave to hyung but he indeed showed without me controlling him, I am scared of that, I may not protect her from KOOK adding that she got on our nerves..

Suga: Don't assume anything Jungkook. Let's wait and see what will happen. Don't worry I won't tell Namjoon hyung about what happened. C'mon have some rest I'll finish preparing the breakfast!

I hesistated at first, but Yoongi hyung pulled me from my shoulder and made me go into the living room BUT, my ears just couldn't stop themselves from hearing this;

"- I should protect what is mine you know! " and her laughters after hearing that. I almost lost it all once again but I managed to calm him as fast as I can. ** I will never forget that ** ** She is only mine ** .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here is the chapter as promised bunnies ^^, what do you think about it ? problems will get bigger for sure !

Note 1 : Xiongmao is panda in chinese

Note 2: Suga's wolf controlling Jungkook's wolf and commanding him is so normal as Suga is the beta of the pack even thought Jungkook is the future alpha Suga still can control him and his wolf till Jungkook finds his beta .

let's wait and see! till next update ^^I purple you <3