~~ Revealed ~~

~~ RM's POV ~~ :

I didn't get to fully understand what happened today morning. Fan did never said what really happened to her last night. she just said that she slipped and broke her hand by mistake. But, I couldn't believe her, she is hiding something for sure.

Suga: Namjoon! I need to tell you something.

Namjoon: Now?

Suga: yes. let's talk outside.

while everybody was busy talking Yoongi and I sneaked out and went to the hotel's garden.

Namjoon: here we are far enough hyung, what's going on?

Suga: Namjoon, Don't you feel that the story Fan is telling isn't somehow acceptable?

Namjoon: well, I do but I don't have evidence...

Suga: I do.

I looked at hyung confused :

- What?

Suga: Yesterday I forgot my phone in the car and went to get it, when I was going to get back , I saw Fan driving her car to the forest's direction , I honestly suspected her, so I followed her. I found the car parked on a side road near a forest that is 15min far from here.

Namjoon: and?

Suga: I didn't get the opportunity to explore the place. I heard very loud noises from inside and I thought it isn't a very wise action to go in. so I headed back.

Namjoon: Why didn't you call me that time? I would have come! maybe Fan was there and she was attacked!?

Suga: It was past midnight I thought you were sleeping so I didn't want to bother you.

Namjoon: oh hyung... it just happened now, how can we make sure that Fan was there? like..how can we make her talk..

Suga: ...

Namjoon: well never mind we will find a solution later. C'mon let's go back inside.

I turned to walk but remembered something really important: ** Yoongi hyung just mentioned a forest right? maybe it is...** I quickly turned to yoongi hyung to ask him:

- Hyung, you said you found Fan's car near the woods right?

Suga: yeah?

Namjoon: can you take me there?

Suga: now? why?

Namjoon: I'll tell you everything just there. C'mon let's quickly go now before anyone see us.

but Jungkook ruined my plan. He just showed from nowhere.

Jungkook: hyungs! where are you going?

Yoongi looked at Me and I did the same, honestly we are not good at lieing.

Namjoon: uh, hum, we.. we were going to...

Jin: YA JUNGKOOK AH did you forget about tonight's party? I sent them to by some stuffs for tonight !

** WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP COMING FROM NOWHERE ! **

Jungkook: oh! I forgot sorry hyung.

Jin: well, never mind, c'mon let's go inside. I'll go by them myself later.

Yoongi looked more confused. Jin is backing us off, but why.

when Jungkook went inside, Jin dragged us to our hotel room.