the beginning

You're walking home from the store minding your business as you're on your phone with (insert best friends name here). You see a crowd of people in front of your house and you wonder what's going on you see smoke coming up from the crowd as you walk closer and closer. You push through the crowd and fall to your knees as your house is burned to the ground. Everything and anything that was in the house is now ashes everyone looks at you with confused faces but then they slowly realize that you were the owner of the house a few people rub your back. Some strangers tell you that they're sorry but you don't care you're focused on the ashes that once was your house.
×time skip×
It's been a few hours and everyone that once crowded you are gone it's only you the groceries in your hand and your phone you have no idea where you could live as you search through your contacts you come across Edd's contact as you click on it and listen to the ring.
"Ring"
"Ring"
"Ring"
"Ring"
"Ring"
You wait a little longer as you suddenly hear it stop ringing and a voice comes onto the other end
"Hello?"
"I-is this Edd?" You try to hold back sobs
"Ya this is him. Is something wrong (yn)?"
"U-um ya my house burnt down and I don't know how it happened do you think I can stay with you?"
It goes quiet as he responds in a clear calm voice.

End of chapter one