4.

Cashè POV
I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. I saw Dri knocked out with her arm over my shoulder and Lani close to us, slightly moving with her arms on her face in a prayer position. Since everyone else was sleep, I grabbed my phone off of the charger and looked at many notifications.. A lot from Instagram and Snapchat. I looked at the ones from Instagram, everyone was tagging me in the video.... the fight video.... "You fucked her ass up man 😂" I didn't wanna see negative shit like that. I already feel bad man. I sighed and ignored all of the comments. I went on Snapchat to send "goodmorning streaks!" I was cuddled up in Dri's arms and I felt so safe. I wondered where Ace was because she didn't come and check up on me and my whole mood changed that morning. My ringer went off and it was a text from Ace..

Ace 😘: I'm sorry I didn't come yesterday, I had to go to the hospital. Ka'ori cheated on me too. I'll be over later if that's okay with you. 🤔
Cash 😍👅: It's fine I guess. You can come over and we can talk about it.
Ace 😘: 👌🏼

I put my phone down and slid Dri's arm off of me to go to the bathroom. I put my hair up to brush my teeth and wash my face. After I did it all I just looked myself in the mirror, I kinda still feel bad about what I did. Today was Saturday, I had nothing to do at all today so I could just chill today. I went downstairs to make breakfast for Dri and Lani. Pancakes, waffles, bacon, eggs, toast, potatoes and all. It was a handful, but I did it. I thought about it and my mother never came back, I'll remind myself to call her later. I heard Dri came down first, she did something I didn't expect at all, she wrapped her arms around my waist from behind and whispered in my ear, "Thank you for the breakfast." She winked and I looked at her with my mouth wide open. At this point, I'm horny as hell. I was trying to control myself at this point and I was making a fool out of myself. I heard Lani run down the stairs, "I SMELL FOOD, OH MY GOD A LOT OF FUCKING FOOD." I laughed, "I'll fix your food." I went to fix her food and then I heard my doorbell. I went to open it and I saw Ace with flowers in her hand, I smiled in awe. "Hey Cash, I'm really sorry about last night you know.. I didn't mean to not come and check up on you." "It's okay, I mean.. Dri and Lani was here so it's okay." "Yea.... It's okay.." I can tell she was annoyed by the fact Dri was here, not Lani. I didn't wanna tell her what the hell happened a few minutes ago.. "We have food if you want any.." "Yeah  I'll go sit down." I went to go fix Ace's and Lani's plates and sat them down in front of them. I fixed my own plate and sat down. I took a picture of my plate and started to eat with my head down. "You okay Cashè?" Dri asked. "Yes, I'm fine actually.." I just felt a lil annoyed to be honest. You can feel the tension in the room because I know Ace is jealous and I kinda like Dri, just a little. The way she comforts me and the way she wrapped her arms around me, I liked it a lot.. but I'm starting to like her. I felt Dri's gaze on me every now and then.. I think Ace noticed because she had a lil attitude and I can tell by her face. Today was Saturday and we all just decided to chill. I avoided contact with Dri and Ace because I just knew if I made contact with either one of them, something was gonna happen. After everyone was done eating, I took everyone's plate and put it next to the dishwasher to clean. Dri got up, "Nah, you ain't gotta do that, you already made breakfast for us so it's no need for you to wash it too." "Thank you but you don't have to.." I chuckled at her. "Nah nah, I got it, go chill ma." Dri went over to this dishwasher and put all the dishes in there and started the dishwasher. Ace and Lani were already on the couch... I went to sit on the couch next to Ace and I watched Dri come along and sit by Lani, which was weird to me. Lani looked at me and I looked at Lani and we silently talked "why is she right here?" "I don't know sis" "she need to LEAVE" I burst out laughing at Lani and she laughed too. Ace looked at me "what's funny?" "Oh nothing, me and Lani we're talking about something and just uh thinking about it." "Mmhmm." I was started to get cold... I grabbed the blanket Ace had and put my body under it, she moved my body closer to her's and wrapped her arm around me and I got comfortable. Dri was staring real hard at us and I looked at Lani. "Why she-" "I don't know sis." I just chuckled under my breath. I just stood up because this was getting weird. "Let's go to the mall." "I'm down." Said Ace "let's go then." Said Lani. "Yeah we can." Said Dri. "Okay let me get dressed. I went up to my room and put on a long sleeve bantu, some black tights with holes at the knee, and red 6s. I put some deodorant and perfume on and looked at myself in the mirror. "Oh my edges.." I said to myself. I went in the bathroom to do my edges then I looked in the mirror. "I look good." I went downstairs and looked at everyone. "I'm ready. Who driving?" "I'll drive." Said Ace. "Okay. Let's dip."