5.

finally did it...
EXPLICT CONTENT
Ace POV.
We ordered some pizza and was just chillin watching the movie and then the movie ended.. Cash was about to leave with our plates and shit but I pulled her back.... I wanted her, bad... I couldn't take it anymore... Cash was someone I wanted, I wanted her, her lips, everything. Her features, the way she carries herself, the way she's so strong through the toughest times.... My typa girl.... I wanted her so I decided I'd finally do it... I'll finally kiss her.... I been feeling like this for a while, and I don't know why... She never showed me the same but the way she treated me, the energy she gave me back showed me that she wanted me too. So when she was about to throw our plates away, I pulled her back, I needed her and I realized that ever since we became friends. So this is what I did, I pulled her back. "Wait!" She put on that sexy ass accent, "Hmm what chu' want, love?" I went for it, I kissed. her. She just said my name, I wanted to get heated. I picked her up and put her on the bed, still kissing her with a lot of passion, as if she was my wife. I put her back on the bed and I opened her legs so I can get in between them. I put my hand around her neck, moving my lips down to her neck and I let go to raise her neck up to leave hickeys all around her neck. I might have seemed like a dyke for this but I don't know why but I had my strap on me in my lil bag of clothes and shit. I leaned up a little, "lemme go to the bathroom I be back..." I went to the bathroom and pulled out my strap out of my bag, and took my pants off and strapped it on me. I put my pants back up on me and I went back out. I stared at her for a while with lust. I wanted her so bad and I just wanted to be gentle. I can tell she's been through a lot, she would always hide it from me but when she would fight, I can see all of her anger come out and it wouldn't be from that fight or person. I felt like it was my duty to make her forget about everything she goes through, not only through sex but through anything I do. I walked up to her slowly, caressed her skin and looked in her eyes. I dragged my finger from her face down to her v-line and looked in her eyes as I slipped my hand in her pants, rubbing her clit slowly, watching her arch her back with her mouth wide open, moaning my name, "A-Ace....Mmmm" I bit my lip "mhm, gimme allat." I started rubbing faster watching her silently moan in my ear. I looked at her and turned her head towards me with my other hand and looked at her, "mhm, what's my name baby?" I looked in her eyes smirking, "daddy.." She whined. I want her to feel me, I want her to say it louder, I wanted to take it slow for her, not for me.  I slid down, slid down to her wetness, her heaven, her pearl and diamond. It wasn't mine, but I wanna claim it.. now. I slid one finger inside of her, she grabbed my wrist and looked at me and I went the slowest I could. She had those slow, sexy moans, even though they were low.. "Faster..daddy.." That moan, that one got me a lil moist, not even gonna lie. I started going faster, looking all in her face, exploring all of her facial expressions while she started moaning louder. I decided to tease her. I slid my finger out, rubbing up to her clit and sliding my hand out her pants. Biting my lip and looking at her. She pouted and started yelling, "Come onnn na stopppp, don't tease me..'" I laughed and pulled her down to the end of the bed, we both started laughing and I pulled her pants down. I started rubbing her through her panties and slid down to her entrance and rubbed there. I licked my lips and pulled down her panties. "Time for dinner and desert.." I smiled hard. I rubbed her entrance as I sucked on her clit slowly as if I was making out with it. She was so sweet...It tasted like honey. I rubbed her entrance faster and I sucked her clit as fast as I could. Her moans filled the room as she moaned my name. When she did that, it made me go faster. I didn't even do shit like this with my damn ex. I slid two fingers in, and teased her by going slow with the suck and finger combo. I laughed on her sweetness and she arched her back. "Stop teasing me daddy.." As she said that, she pushed my head all on her sweet nectar. I started going hard on her pussy. Giving her all of my mouth while pushing my fingers in and out of her pearl.  The room was dark and the Netflix asked, "Are you still there?". I never knew this would turn into this, but it did, and I was loving it. I kept going until she screamed, gripping the sheets. "AHHH SHIT, I'M CUMMING DADDY...." I took my mouth off of her clit and kept fingering her. She was still moaning loudly but had a screaming moan as well. I took my thumb and rubbed her throbbing clit with it, making her arch her back all the way up. I took my thumb off and forced her down, holding her there while pushing my fingers in and out of her. She was trying to move but since she wanted to be bad, I had something for that ass. I got up, I had an evil look on my face as I turned her around on her knees and arched her back myself. I pulled my strap out, "are you ready for this?" "Yes...please.." I slid in real smooth, watching her pussy grip my strap. I went slow, again, I didn't want to rush things at all, just like I did a few minutes ago. I started off slow but I gripped her hips and started pounding her. Her moans got even sexier, I gripped her curls and wrapped them around my hand. Even with her hair wrapped around my hand, she was trying to run from me. "Where you going baby?" I growled at her. I gripped her hair to pull her back onto my strap. I let her go and took my shirt off. I threw it and pulled her back by her throat. I whispered in her ear, "Who's is it? Hmm?" "Yours baby." I gripped her throat tighter. "I can't hear you.." I growled and pounded her harder and faster. "IT'S YOURS, YOURS DADDY.."  "Mmmmm. I know baby, I know." I gave her some  slow, deep strokes. Her moans were long, slow and loud. She threw her head back and I grabbed her throat again. "Give it to me, give me allat babygirl.." I started going faster and she started gasping and moaning at the same time "Ac-Ac..e I'm bou- bout to cu-cummmmm... AHH SHIT I'M CUMMING SHITTT." She fell off of my strap and on to the bed, shaking out her orgasm as she moaned lowly. I slid my strap off and threw it and slid my pants off. I laid beside her and and grabbed her body and cuddled her. I turned her face towards me. I kissed her. "Your body doesn't matter to me, okay? I want you for you.. not your body. I ain't mean for this to happen but, it was good Cash. See look, let's go to sleep.. Wanna watch another movie?" "Thank you Ace, other females would make me feel insecure about myself because of any and everything. But you? You? You make me feel like a God, with or without sex, love. Yes I would love ta' watch anotha' movie.." I put on A Perfect Ending and cuddled her, she fell asleep in my arms, she was snoring lowly which I thought was cute, I kissed her forehead and put on a cartoon. I cuddle her tighter and soon fell asleep.

OMG guys i am sooooo sorry, i wasn't able to get on wattpad so i had to get on my laptop. this took a while so please, read the whole thing. also i have been really busy with school, trying to keep my grades up. I KNOOOW i'm inconsistent with my chapters but you know, back on my game. PLUSSS it let me back on my phone so i'm able to update more often. expect a lot more from me.

- LOVE YALL, kay.