Prologue.. i think its okay ♡

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I AM A BEGINNER. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGUSTIONS OR THOUGHTS PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENTS! Thanks. Love you guys loads.

We were happy. My boyfriend,Max & I. 

Max. Let me tell you about Max. He was a musician. His passion was music & dance. He was a vocalist, guitarist  & dancer.

He was gaining quite a few fans over the past 2 years when he started posting his videos on YouTube and Instagram. He would do covers of songs from different bands. 

He did some Panic! at the disco, All time low, Cage the elephant, etc.

I was very proud of him. 

We were simply 2 seventeen year old's who loved punk rock/ indie bands, band tees & each other. 

A month after he posted his cover of "Time bomb by All time low" a rather very popular band noticed. They direct messaged him on Twitter saying that they love his work and would love to meet him one day. The band went by the name of 5sos. 

He direct messaged them back saying " Thank you guys very much! I think we could work something out." 

They set a date on a dinner to meet and talk. The date set for the dinner was on July 30th.That was they day everything changed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as i said earlier i am a beginner and this may kind of suck but with your guy's help maybe it can be less sucky. I hope you all stay tuned and i bet ill only get 1 read and that would be me on my iPhone & i also hope no one has wrote about this yet! If someone did then yikes..