Chapter 9

Hey guys ! I am back again with a new chapter ! I am getting good response in this story ! U all please keep showering ur love on this story ! I hope I never dissapoint you...

Let's start the chapter....

Meghna came in and sat next to naina. She held her hand.

Meghna: Cheeku…..I am really sorry… I am really very sorry… how could I ? How could I?  I was so rude and…..

She broke down.

Meghna: Please forgiv….

Before meghna could complete naina interrupted.

Naina: No di pls stop this…. I understand u di….but how will I forgive u ?

Meghnal were shocked.

Meghna: Cheeku…

Naina laughed and pulled her ears and mouthed a sorry. Meghnal were confused.

Naina: Sorry di… But I wanted to say that how can I forgive u ? When I am not angry on u only ! How can I be angry on my meghu di… I know my di is a pretty angry bird and di I know u and ur care for me… I know ur anger also… so di..I am not upset with u and ur words… and now stop crying and hug ur Cheeku…

Meghnal smiled and meghna hugged naina while kunal was smiling seeing their bond. Both the sisters talked a bit and then meghna was about to go for apologising to others when karan came in. Meghna went to karan.

Meghna: Karan I know u will be upset with my words… I was worried about Cheeku and I am really sorry for that Karan….Pls forgive me….

Karan: No bhabi ! It was not ur fault…I understand.

The other three smiled.

Karan: it was all my fault.

All were shocked.

Naina: no Karan…

Karan: I didn’t take care of her… I broke my promise… promise of keeping her safe… I broke it.. I…

Naina: KARAN ! Stop it ! What r u telling ? It was not ur fault.

Naina started crying.

Meghna started to cry as she thought karan was taunting her.

Meghna: Karan I am sorry…

Karan: No bhabi…. I know u must be thinking that I am taunting u but no bhabi I sm not I am serious…. That I couldn’t keep her safe…

Meghna: No karan…it is not like that… as long as cheeku has u nothing can happen to her…. karan this was just  a accident and nothing else…. it was none fault…. I believe in u….

Karan: But…

Kunal: Karan listen… u….

Karan went away sadly before kunal could complete. Naina was crying and meghna went to comfort her.