Chapter 17

So, hello guys ! I am back on wattpad after long.. So sorry to keep you all wait.. 🙏🏻🙏🏻 I was busy and had also become lazy to write.. So a Christmas treat for you all.. This chapter is full of nairan romance.

Naina walked up to her room. It was closed. She opened the door and was awestruck seeing the decoration. The room was filled with balloons, roses and candles. She took one step further when rose petals started falling on her. She was very surprised and happy. She opened her arms with a broad smile on her face.

Just then she felt someone back hugging her. She got shocked for a moment but it didn't take her a minute to guess who it was. It was Karan.

She kept her hands on his on her waist. He put his chin on her shoulder and she looked down blushing.

Karan: Happy Valentine's Day My love... ❤

Naina was blushing more. She pushed karan and was about to go when karan held her hand, turned her and pulled her towards him.

Karan: Where are you going haan ? Today on valentine's day also you will not romance with your husband ?

He was coming close to her.

Naina: Karan.. Um.. Let's have dinner now..

She grinned.

Karan: OK.. As you wish.. I know you are trying to avoid romance.. Lets have dinner now but today we have the whole night for romance.. Where will u go then ?

He winked at her. She blushed.

Karan: You look very cute while blushing.

She was blushing even more.

Karan guided her to their balcony which was beautifully decorated and had a table for two in between. It was just decorated like a fairytale.

They both settled and naina removed the covers of the food and the area got filled with the delicious aroma.

Naina: Karan, from where you ordered all this delicious food ?

Karan: Order !? I made them..

Naina: What ? You made them.. Since when you learnt cooking ? I cant believe it..

Karan: I always knew cooking.. Its just that you underestimated me !

He looked on upset and turned his face away from her. Naina got worried.

Naina: Karan, no.. Its not like that.. I believe that you made this..

He didn't turn towards her.Karan was looking at her from the corner of his eyes.

Naina: Karan..

She put her hand on his shoulder bit he removed her hand.

Karan: I did so much for you and you...

Naina: Karan, i am sorry...

Her eyes were now filled with tears.Karan turned towards her and saw her like this and got shocked.

Karan: Naina...

He came towards her and hugged her.

Karan: Naina, you are crying for this?

He broke the hug and cupped her face.

Karan: I was just joking. I am not angry. And i made this with YouTube tutorials.

Naina was shocked.

Naina: what !?

He nodded.