AMENDS

Jungkook pov
Me and jimin head down stairs. I saw everyone in the kitchen eating breakfast.
"Good morning kookie" jin was the first to say with a smile on his face. I said good morning to him back.
"Hey maknae" suga said not looking up from his plate. Eating his food slowly like he's 50 years old.
"Hey grandpa hyung"I said chuckling at the end. He gave me a death stare and I looked away.
"What's up kook" namjoon said looking bright as ever smiling. I was kinda surprised. But I still said good morning back. I looked at tae and hobi hyung and didn't say anything. I know that jimin is good with tae but I'm not. After What's he's done he knows it'll take a while to forgive him. And hobi hyung I'm just kinda upset with him cause if he wouldve listen I would've never screamed at him. I know he's my hyung I shouldn't have but what would u do to get a person attention if they weren't listening to you?! I was already stress from the tae situation and when hobi came yelling it just made it worse. I sat down next to jin and hobi and tae across from me. Jimin came back with two plates from him and me. He set it down infront of me and sat down next to me. We began to eat our breakfast. Silently.
"G-good morning Jungkook" tae said smiling slightly at me. I ignored him still eating. I then felt a nudge from jimin. I looked at him and he gave me a look. I sighed and said hi back.
"Um...g-good morning" hobi said more nervous than tae.
"Hi" I said and I continued to eat.
"THATS IT IM DONE!" Jin said slamming his fork on the table. we looked at him surprised. I've never see jin do that.
"YOU FOUR COME.....NOW!" He said gesturing me, tae, hobi, and jimin to come. We all got up and jimin clinging to my back. Tae whimpered and so did hobi looking worried.
We were now outside In the front of the house. It was hot outside slightly.
"Ahh eomma it's hoooot" I said but he didn't care.
"Make up you four..NOW!" He yelled and we all flinched and looked at each other not saying anything.
"Fine jimin And tae you start"jin said
"But we already-
But before jimin could finish we was cut off by Jin saying "just do it. It's for the best" and jin looked at me a lil and jimin nodded. I knew what they were doing.
"JIMIN before you speak you don't have to do this just to make me friends with them two again." He looked at me with wide eyes and so did jin.
"Imma do it anyway"he said facing tae.
"Tae you start" jin said. Tae took a deep breath before speaking.
"Park Jimin hyung I'm really really sorry for everything I've done to you. I mean it. I'm sorry for eating your food. I'm sorry for mocking you being a cat. I'm sorry for damaging your back. I'm sorry for making you run out the house. I'm sorry that you had to encounter with a horny alpha and knock him unconscious. I'm sorry for everything. I just want my favorite hyung back". He said lowing his head. Looking guilty and worried wanting jimins answer.
"I forgive you. I do really. I'm sorry for mocking you as well and hitting you." Jimin said with a smile patting taes head.
"Were good!" Tae asked popping his head back up. Jimin held his arms open for a hug and nodded. Tae ran into his arms and they had a long good hug. I was happy for them. It lightened my mood to see them do that.
"Ok good progress" jin said smiling.
"Next is tae and Jungkook.Now I don't know what he did to kookie cause i wasn't in the room."
" I was mad that he tried to apologize to me just so he could avoid apologizing to jimin. And then bugged me later still trying to apologize". I said crossing my arms. And tae looked down. 
"Wow is that true tae"jin said and tae nodded slowly.
"I'm sorry for that Jungkook I was just mad myself. For doing that to my best friend. But all I did was mess up my relationship with my two best friends Instead. I tried to avoid jimin because I was mad at him but I had no right to be mad at him so I was embarrassed and used you as a out way when I shouldn't have. I'm really sorry. I really am. Please forgive me" he said looking up slowly. He was on the verge of tears.
"Oh come here Wolfy." I said bringing him into a hug and he hugged back. We pulled away and he had the biggest smile. I smiled back. I went and stood back with jimin and he smiled at me.
"Last but not least. Hobi and Jungkook"jin said and hobi flinched.
"Wait what happened between you to again i was talking namjoon when it happened" jin asked and jimin answered.
"Well hobi came screaming once he saw my back and Jungkook told him to sit down and to talk but hobi kept screaming and Jungkook lost it and passed out afterwards" jimin said using gesturing hands. Jin nodded and I faced hobi.
"Hobi start"jin said standing back.
"Jungkook I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scream at you and make you so stressed to the point you pasted out. I was just worried for jimin. If I would've just listen instead of screaming this would've never happened between us." He said whimpering with every sentence.
"Hoeseok hyung I understand that but jimin is also my boyfriend. I'm worried about him to and I care more than anyone else in the world. Please in the future just listen to me when i ask hyung." I said and he nodded. He brung me into a hug surprising me. I hugged back seconds later. He pulled away smiling and I did as well. We began to walk back into the house side by side until jin stopped us.
"Oh wait guys we have one more. I know it's hot out here but we're still gonna do it" I was surprised.
"What other one" tae said and we all looked at each other.
"Jimin and Jungkook" jin said pointing. Me and jimin looked surprised and shook our heads.
"No we don't have any problems" I said and jimin agreed.
"Don't give me that Jungkook we all heard what you said." Jin said and I  widen my eyes in remembrance.
"Oh yea what was that about Jungkook" jimin asked folding his arms.
"I don't know what your talking about" I said walking inside until I felt someone jump on my back making me stumble backwards.
"Nope Your gonna tell me now" Jimin said hopping off my back. I then sighed.
"When I said "is it me?" I was upset. Everywhere I went there was always a problem. I just felt like I was the root to it not protecting you as I should." I said lowering my head and jimin lifted my chin back up with his finger.
"Nothing was your fault jungkook. Things happen that some people you just can't stop. I love you no matter what" he said and pulled me into a kiss.
I laughed into the kissed and lifted him up by his thighs spinning us around in a circle as he screamed.
"Aaah jungkook put me down its to hot for this!!!!" I laughed and kissed him again never wanting to let go.
Eventually I put him down cause he wouldn't stop whining with his cute ass pout.
"So where all cool" tae said looking at everyone.
"Yup I'm happy." I said and we all did a group hug laughing and joking around.
"Ok guys let's go back inside it's hot" jin said and we all walked in.