The Zebra Club (No that wasn't a typo)

One afternoon, I was hanging out at Haruhi's house and we decided to go for a walk. 

   "See you later dad! Anna and I are going for a walk." Haru called as we were leaving the house. 

   "Okay be safe girls!" He called back.

   We walked down the stairs and reached the pavement, but seconds after we did, two pairs of arms wrapped around each of Haruhi's arms.

"Abduction-"

"Complete." Said two feminine voices. 

   The girls who were holding on to Haruhi were wearing a school uniform I recognized but didn't know what school it belonged to. Regardless, I wasn't about to put up with this.

   I placed a hand on each of the girls' shoulders and firmly held on,

   "Wrong. Let go," I told them menacingly. Once they did, I stood in between Haruhi and the two girls.

   As if on cue, a black car sped up and parked directly in front of us. The back window rolled down to reveal a third girl. She looked out and was surprised to see me, but then her confused expression turned into one of pure delight. 

   "Another maiden!" She exclaimed before getting out of the car, "Hello beautiful maiden!" She got extremely close to me in the same way that Tamaki did the first time we met. 

   I shook her off and narrowed my eyes, "You better explain who you are and what you want with Haru right now. I don't tolerate people mistreating my friends, especially strangers." I growled. 

   The girl that stepped out of the car, who I assumed was the group's leader, turned all princel- princessly,

   "Of course! I am Lady Benibara, this is Lady Suzuran, and this is Lady Hinagiku. We are known as the Zuku club of Lobelia Academy. And who are you, my lovely maiden?"

  "Zuku Club? Lobelia Academy? Where have I...? Oh! I've heard of you! Lobelia is that all girls academy. You guys are like the host club... except gayer." I remembered.

   Benibara's face scrunched up in disgust at the mention of the host club.

   "Oh let's not talk about that retched club, besides, you haven't answered my question. What is your name?"

   I crossed my arms,

   "You haven't answered my question either. What do you want with Haruhi?" I asked.

   "I would also like to know this," Haruhi said, now standing beside me. 

   "Why don't we go back to our headquarters to discuss this? After all, I wouldn't want you ladies to be uncomfortable out in the open like this." She offered. 

   I glanced at Haruhi and she shrugged in response. 

   "Why not I guess," I replied, shrugging. Worst comes to worst, I'll call the host club for help.

   "Wonderful!" All three of them exclaimed at once. 

   Suddenly, we were shoved in the back of the car. Before I could say anything to protest, the three girls were also in the back and the car was driving. 

   "So, my sweet maiden, care to tell me who you are now?" Benibara asked. 

   I rolled my eyes at the nickname sweet maiden,

   "Fine." I held out my hand to shake Benibara's, "Anna Volkov. The host club's designer and local artist. Nice to meet you." 

   As soon as I mentioned I was a part of the host club, Benibara did what I can only describe as going into her own Tamaki corner.