Chapter 7

I DO NOT OWN BLUE EXORCIST OR ANY OF IT'S CHARACTERS

~~~~~~~~~

'I shouldn't be doing this...would if we regret it?' Rin hesitated. He fluttered his eyes closed and shyly licked his lips.

'Fuck it', he thought before colliding his lips with Amaimon.

Rin's pov

"Mhhmm...", I moaned into the kiss. Amaimon pulled back for some air and I took the advantage. I shoved my tongue into his mouth and traced along the crevices of his mouth. His tongue began to dance with mine.

After a minute of making out, my lungs were burning for air. I weakly pushed away, trying to signal that I needed oxygen. Our lips separated with a "pop" and I panted with flushed cheeks. He smirked at my red face and licked his lips.

The earth king caressed my face and pulled me in for another kiss. Internally, I was beaming with happiness; Amaimon actually wanted this. I wrapped my legs around his torso and hauled myself closer to his body. He started to slide his hand under the hem of my shirt. I shivered at the ticklish sensation but allowed him to continue.

The door creaked open and Amaimon haulted his actions. I noticed him staring in the direction of the door. I strained my neck and peered, only to see Mephisto standing in the doorway. He had huge shit-eating grin on his face as he was watching us.

Amaimon and I were frozen in embarrassment. I blushed madly and shoved my face into Amaimon's maroon coat. I was speechless.

"Aniue, what are you doing here?", he asked with a slight blush.

"Just came to check up up my little brothers, but it seems like now is not a good time", he smirked, turning to the exit.

"Um..wait!"

Amaimon and Mephisto twisted their heads towards me. I was wildly blushing, but I sat up and faced Mephisto.

"Well..why was I like...you know..", I stuttered.

"No, I don't know", he grinned obviously knowing what I meant.

"Why was I in that weird form? Obviously you knew why or else you wouldn't  have talked to me."

"Weird form?", Amaimon questioned while playing with my hair. I swatted his hand away even though deep down I enjoyed it.

"Ah, you mean the cat form?", Mephisto spoke enthusiastically.

'Damn clown, don't let Amaimon know that I was the cat!' I mentally growled.

"Well, you could say that I was bored so I decided to have some fun!"

Something snapped in my mind when he said that.

"BY TURNING ME INTO A CAT?!", I screamed viciously. Amaimon's eyes widened at my sudden outburst. Mephisto tipped his hat down and started chuckling. I realized what I'd just said and hung my head in shame. I turned to Amaimon who just sat there dumbfounded.

'Shit.'

"Otouto, you were the cat the whole time?"

"Well..."

There was no getting out of it. Might as well be honest.

"Yes..I was."

I couldn't see Amaimon's face due to his bangs hanging low. I drooped in sadness. Amaimon may not like me after this, but it's better than lying.

I glanced over to the door and noticed that Mephisto had left. Damn that stupid clown, it's all his fault. My life isn't just a game for messing with. No one's existence is just a toy for playing with.