Extra chapter Pt 1

I DO NOT OWN BLUE EXORCIST OR ANY OF IT'S CHARACTERS

~~~~~~~

Snowflakes danced across the sky as a thick blanket of snow covered True Cross Academy. The air was icy and all the ponds were frozen. Winter was here.

It was the most wonderful time of the year (to most people). Rin liked winter the most out of all the seasons. He didn't exactly enjoy the coldness of it but he liked the way the snow fell. Elegantly floating to the ground, joining the rest of the snow.

He liked the fact that if there's snow, then there ought to be a snowball fight. Yes, he can still be quite childish. But al least he's not as immature as you-know-who....

"Nii-san, wait up!", Yukio called out to Rin, trying to catch up. Rin had ran outside in only t-shirt and shorts, too eager to put on clothes suitable for snow. Yukio's maternal mode had switched on and ran after Rin. He didn't know if demons could catch colds but he didn't want to risk it. He yelled out to Rin to put more layers on but he ended up ignoring Yukio.

"Come on, moley four-eyes! You're so slow!!" Rin shouted from the peak of a hill.

"His energy is neverending, I swear...", he leaned against a tree trying to catch his breath. He turned to look where Rin had beem only to see that he disappeared.

"What am I gonna do with him?"

Yukio walked past the tree and something cold slammed into the back of his head. His head snapped forward from the impact.

"What the...", he reached to touch where he'd been hit only to discover little bits of snow. He heard a soft giggle and spun around. Rin was standing beside a tree trying to contain his laughter. Yukio's mind finally clicked. He stood in humiliation and began to gather up snow for ammo. Rin noticed what he was doing and started to create snowballs. It was on.

They ended up snowball fighting for about 3 hours. The sky was overcast making it hard to tell time. The two boys were exhausted and ready to pass out. Rin was laying on the snow, lazily making a snow angel.

"We should head back", Yukio pulled Rin up from the ground and started walking back.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After trudging through the thick snow, they made it back to their dorm room. Rin flopped onto his bed, trying to warm his chilled body. Yukio walked into the kitchen and began to brew hot chocolate for both of them.

"Achoo!", Rin sneezed cutely.

"Nii-san? Are you okay?", Yukio peeked over at Rin.

"I'm fine, it was just a sneeze", he shrugged, blushing slightly. Rin suddenly felt a chill rush up his spine.

"Um, Yukio can you turn on the heater?"

"It's already on", he brought the hot chocolate over to Rin. Rin peered around the room cautiously. For some reason it felt as if someone was watching him...

"I'll go turn it up, okay?", Yukio walked off.

He nodded and picked up the warm mug of hot cocoa. Before he could sip his drink, a hand pulled the cup away from his lips.

"Huh?"

His eyes followed to where the hand was coming from only to see Amaimon, his half brother/ demon he was currently dating, standing next to him.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Birds flocked away from the building.

"You really should learn to be more quiet", Amaimon lectured.

"Nii-san, are you okay?!" Yukio came racing back into the room.

"A-a-a", Rin couldn't even say his name. Amaimon smirked and proceeded to drink Rin's hot chocolate while he was still holding it.