chapter one

courtney
-
i sit down on my bed, pick up my phone, and type in my passcode to unlock it. i've mentioned my relationship status in an episode of The Show W/ No Name before, so a lot of people were curious when the photos of Whalid and i were deleted off of my instagram.

when we broke things off about two weeks ago, it was on decent terms. we just wanted different things. or in my case, different people. one person in specific.

i open up the twitter app and go to tweet for the third time today. i felt like it was okay to tweet about the situation because we were still friends, it's not like i was trying to subtweet him like a bitter ex.

i think the best part about a breakup is that now i can stop the gf facade of not knowing where to eat and go back to having Chili's every single night as the lord commands.

aaand.. tweet. even in serious topics like a breakup, i still love to humour things up, that's just me.

i immediately get a lot of love and support from my fans. telling me they'll support me through anything and other things like that. god, i love my fans.

a few hours later the official Chili's account even replied to me,

we've missed you.

i smiled down at my phone, and then gave one more tweet for the night, replying,

BABY😩🌶💋

i exited twitter and went onto instagram. i was about to clear things up on my story saying that 'him and i just weren't connecting.' or something like that. but i couldn't stop stressing over the real reason Whalid and I broke up. suddenly, i get a knock at my door.

i was confused, because olivia was really the only person who came to my apartment to hangout with me, but she was out on a date with sam tonight.

i look through the peep hole of my door and my heart starts pounding as soon as i recognize the face. it seemed so loud i felt like he could hear me on the other side.

oh, right. speaking of the reason, here it is now. standing outside of my door at midnight.

shayne topp.