PROLUGE

Erza Scarlet, the Queen of Fairies is pregnant husband Jellal Fernandez the chosen king of witches decided to take a look at his family before going far away to continue his journey as a witch king together with his comrades.

In the Jupiter where most of erza's friends were, kou and maria the child of ayato and yui, liya and lambert are now into a relationship both of them are fifteen years old.

but little did they know a new enemy will come to destroy they're family, but will these enemies success?

Mavis's POV ( million years old)

I SEE..

"What do you see ancient queen?" asked one of the leaders

"Erza Scarlet, The Present Queen..is now pregnant.."

"Then we shall rejoice! for the new era will come!"

"This child erza will gave birth to.. she will travel the whole world together with her friends and she will meet an extra-ordinary girl like her, that girl is a dangerous one but a friendly person, she has pink hair, pink eyes, black dress, and she is a void"

"A void? How? We all know a Void is a very rare one, within millon years you've only meet one how is this possible?" 

"I know, because this pink-haired girl we'll help erza's daugther and her friends to save the world again, a new era for the good and a new erza for evil people.."

"But how? all of the enemies we fight fails to success and all of them admit they're defeat and never seen again"

"I know..this new evil ones never accepts defeat...they are stronger than the Springgan Twelve..For they are..The Child of Ankhseram"

With that word, all the people around me began to tremble and unable to talk nor move..

"But no fear, they will be defeated by the new era of Fairy Tail..They will be killed"

and all the people surrounding me, let out a huge sigh..

JELLAL'S POV

"Hey, Jellal are you sure that you have to leave your family for like five years for us? we are not the same we we're before, i think you should take care at your family especially right now that erza is pregnant.." says meredy

"I agree with meredy jellal" says ultear

"Uhm, mom..Alfred is crying..i guess he's hungry or something" says rupert

"Yeah, hold on.." says ultear 

well, Ultear gave birth to another boy this past few weeks and she named him alfred

"Uhh..Rupert could you please call your father alfred need diaper.." commands ultear

"Okay mom..anyways..aunt meredy where are julie and kylie?" asked rupert

"Oh, they're outside..playing..where did lyon go? he should be guarding he's daughters can't he see i'm busy doing chores in here.." says meredy

"I think uncle lyon was with his cousin mister gray fullbuster..anywyas be right back!" says rupert and went away