Chapter 9 : Disaster

Nova's POV

Ugh!  I really hate that Carlie Tearm!!

"Hey Nova!  Are you OK? " asked rosemary

"Look!  Carlie Tearm is trying to steal the spotlight again! And read her description about herself!  She dares to lie to everyone so she can get millions of tweets!  If that happens this school will be disbanded and the other school will beat us!!  I never knew that Carlie would do this to her own school!! Oh,  wait!  This is not her school she just wanted to take over it!  She never wanted to study on a school like this ugh!! "  I says irritated.

"To be honest,  I doubt her.  Like what they said like mother like daughter " says rosemary

After reading all the comments on her post I turn off my phone and went to the guild.

In front of the guild door I saw  Yakumo and his friends

"oh,  hello yakumo! Is there something you need? " I asked

"yeah,  well I'm,  my cousin's guild is this FAIRY TAIL.." he says

"Cousin? Cousin who? " I ask

"Irizaiyo Kazumichi"  he says which make me drop my jaw Irizaiyo was my closest friend among all of them!!

"wait does that mean you are the son of origami Saitama?! " I asked yelling and he nodded

(A/N : I just created the character of irizaiyo kazumichi and origami Santana because I can't find an anime character's name so I just created it myself.)

OMG!  Now I know the reason why he is handsome because his the child of origami Saitama and Edward Saito!!

Origami Saitama is a popular Japanese  singer, model  and dancer while Edward Saito is known as the CEO of Yamamoto Company.

"Hey,  I have a question to ask..if it's OK for you.. " I says

"Sure,  you can ask me" he says

"Why did the girls ran after you at school when they sees you? " I ask

"Because he's the most popular boy in the school or should I say me him and this three.. But yakumo  is the so -called campus heartthrob " says Luke Yakumo's childhood friend.

Luke Mitchell is a canadian citizen he's been friends with yakumo  since they were four.  He likes football and Kylie Tearm.

  He likes football and Kylie Tearm