FILE_001

The sky turns dull grey, a stark contrast to the bright sky blue it was in the afternoon, as thunder clouds from a distance threaten the tranquility of the building.

"So? Do you have it yet??" The irritable older male asked, leaning over the younger one that was hunched over his laptop, jumping slightly out of fear of his boss.

"A-almost there... but I can't gain control of all the profiles yet. I- I'll need more time, otherwise we could risk getting caught..." DOX stuttered, eyeing his boss, hoping that he wouldn't get mad at him again.

"You useless bast-!"
"Calm down, ALPHA. He just got accepted into the GAME COMMITTEE don't go scaring him like that." The deceivingly sweet looking female chided gently as she entered the faulty computer room, floating towards the two males.
"Don't tell me what to fucking do with the operatives, BETA." ALPHA hissed, snarling at the junior, obviously pissed by her interruption.

"I-it's done..." DOX piqued, eyeing the two cautiously, trying not to make eye contact with either of them.
"Finally. Move aside twerp." ALPHA replied coldly, pushing a fidgeting DOX out of his seat and plopping himself before the laptop.

" ALPHA replied coldly, pushing a fidgeting DOX out of his seat and plopping himself before the laptop

"Wow you suck at this why the heck are the profiles so glitchy

"Wow you suck at this why the heck are the profiles so glitchy." ALPHA commented, heaving a sigh of disappointment, rubbing between his brows as he strained to read the profiles of the pair of Year 2s.
'She's a pretty tough one... better make sure she doesn't become a threat. HA! Hyunjin that softie made it to B class?? Surprise, surpise~ he'll probably be out by the first month~'

"Don't worry DOX. ALPHA's just been really stressed out from the change of classes for the new school year. It isn't your fault he's like that." BETA whispered while patting the back of DOX's head, discreetly scrutinising the information he collected.
'Of course Hyejin made it to A again. Can she handle the game like she handles her grades though? Aww~ baby Hyunjin's hardwork actually paid off~ too bad B class always had a reputation for their intense games though.'

"Hahhh... BLACK HAT would have done a better fucking job..." ALPHA combed through his hair as he sat back in the flimsy plastic chair.
"There isn't much time before back-to-school... should I activate BLACK HAT too..?" BETA suggested.

"Yea do that-" just as ALPHA was about to give further instructions, a loud banging against the door to the computer room was heard.
"Hello? Is anyone there?? You're trespassing on private property!"

"Oh well, guess we've outstayed our welcome. We'll meet again. Very soon." ALPHA stated nonchalantly, closing the laptop lid and strolling towards a relatively large awning window at the opposite side of the computer lab with the laptop sitting under his arm.

"Hello??"
"Fucking give up already... get your shit together before the start of school. We're screwing up their lives. Not ours."

As the sound of rattling keys and the sudden bang of a door slamming open reverberates through the computer room, thunder from an approaching storm roars in reply through the awning window, left ajar.

________
Author's Note:
So that was the first profile ayeeee sorry if it sucked...:') thank you for the form vnderrated X))
I don't think the next few profiles will be as long (although I hope they can be haha...) so I apologise in advance X(
Can't wait to receive more forms!! But do take your time cause there isn't a deadline yet so you guys don't have to rush:) anyways, my exams are about a month away so I will probably be less active but hey, self control ammirite:')

Btw, what do you guys think of the first 3 game committee members to be revealed?:)
Go ahead and try to guess who the committee members are;) there could be a chance of bringing them down;)