she's gorgeous

"You're funny when your mouth is shut." Sunny tells River who kept making dumb jokes about High School Musical. Stella snorted next to the siblings as they were scrolling through Netflix on their couch. The three girls suddenly got quiet ad an abundance of ringtone flooded River's phone.

"Hoes!" Stella yelled, throwing popcorn at River, making Sunny hit her forearm. River lifts her phone to her face seeing messages upon messages from David.

"It's David." She smiled.

"Ew," Stella muttered as Sunny let out a scoff. Her face then suddenly turned from happiness to confusion as she read the messages. The two other girls seem to notice as they wondered what she witnessed.

"Does anybody know who Safiya Andrei is?" River asked as both girls shook their heads. "Apparently she was posting about Chase then deleted quick. David saw it on his explore page and got screenshots." She smirked, waiting for the screenshots to load. The two other girls huddled up as they were curious as to what the screenshots were.

"I thought he was staying home today," Stella said as they all saw the screenshots.

"He lied?" Sunny asked. They continued to inspect the screenshots as Stella took out her phone to search up the username. Apparently, pictures she posted was from her spam account which was now quickly turned to a private Instagram.

"Someone find her main account." River groaned. They searched and searched and finally found an account Chase was following.

"She's gorgeous."

——
Chase is a dumbass also sorry there isnt a lot of david just yet, i mean they JUST broke up so