TaeJin pt. 2

Genre: fluffy fluff

Little Taehyung
Little Yoongi (mentioned)

---

Jin smiled as he went live on the V app. His heart racing, he had told Army about Taehyung being a little merely two weeks ago and there was an overwhelming positive response. Many Armys understood the stress of being an Idol and how little space was the way Taehyung dealt with it.

Yoongi had yet to agree to coming out as a little. Little Yoonie was all on board, giggling about making new friends and such, but big Min Yoongi refused, worrying it'd ruin his badass rapper status.

Of course the others agreed, seeing Yoongi wobble around in fluffy footie pajamas while sucking on a pacifier and playing with a stuffed toy would do some damage on his Agust D image.

Jin watched as the viewer count doubled and tripled in size. He smiled while waiting off camera was his precious little boy who was fiddling with the buttons on his shirt and playing with the ears of his stuffed toy bunny Jungkook had gotten him a few weeks back after and incident that Jin would remember simply as just Tea Tae RJ.

Well long story short, Taehyung was having a day where he was stuck between being little and big so he just dragged around the RJ stuffie that Jin had bought him and during dinner, Jungkook knocked Taehyung's tea and stained it's white fur. It took fifteen minutes to get Big Taehyung to forgive Jungkook but it took Little Taehyung almost a full week or however long it took Jungkook to buy that bunny sruffie as an apology.

"Okay okay, so a few weeks ago, I was doing a live with Namjoon and I got a visit from Taehyung and many of you were worrying so I told you guys that Taehyung is what people call a little. When he's really stressed, he'll act like a child to forget about his worries and de-stress. Right now is just a live show for us to answer questions so I'll bring him in..." Jin looked up and called out to Taehyung who waddled over and cuddled against Jin in an attempt to escape the camera.

"Say hi, baby..." Jin cooed and tried to convince the little to become less shy towards the camera. "These nice Armys are going to ask us some questions so they understand more about us as a Daddy and Little..."

Shyly, Taehyung looked to the camera lens and looked away before quietly saying "Hi".

"Great job Tae... Now I'm going to ask some questions and-"

"But, Daddy, I can' read... they move too fast..." Taehyung complained as he saw the comments roll in quickly. Jin was able to see the comments... some actual questions, others compliments towards Taehyung and the others were just emojis.

"I'll ask the questions, sweetie, it's okay..." Jin said as he looked back to the questions. "Are you two dating? You want to answer that, hun?"

Nodding enthusiastically, Taehyung looked between the camera and Jin, "Uh huh! Daddy is my Daddy when I'm little and... and he ish my boyfwiend... if I'm really good I get big boy kissies... Can I get a big boy kissies?"

Looking at the thirsty comments, Jin could tell viewers were convinced "big boy kissies" were some type of French kiss that led to... activities Jin would never do with little Tae.

Once Jin nodded, Tae closed his eyes and faced Jin who leaned in a gently pecked his lips before turning away and laughing when Taehyung giggled. He looked over the comments which most of them were comments of disappointment which caused Jin to laugh slightly.

"Okay, next question... What are Taehyung's ages? Oh that's a really good question! Tae, can you tell the nice Armys how old you are?"

"Um..." Taehyung looked down at his fingers and then at Jin before biting his lip in concentration, "I'm... four!" Taehyung said holding up four fingers.

"Great job, baby!" Jin praised, rufflung Taehyung's hair and looking back at the comments. Jin gasped momentarily before handing Taehyung his stuffie to play with and covering Taehyung's ears so he could read a comment. "Is your relationship with Taehyung sexual? Absolutely not. When he's little is when he's destressing and is in the mind-set of a child... Even if he sees like... the word sex or something I won't tell him what it is. That's also why I only peck his lips when he wants a 'big boy kiss'. His Papa, which is Hoseok, was talking about French kissing and referred to it as 'big boy kissing' around Tae... So no, our relationship is in no way sexual while he is in little space, but out of it... is different..."

"Daddy! Lookie at dis!' Taehyung said as he made a funny face at Jin and giggled when Jin uncovered his ears and smiled at him. "I'm a silly baby!"

"Yes, you are, sweet heart..." Jin smiled as he looked back at the chat, hoping people wouldn t be talking about dirty things that Taehyung could possibly read. "Next question... Are you guys dating Hoseok? No we aren't. He's Tae's Papa, so like his second in line caregiver after me but he is currently the main caregiver for another little boy and then I'm that little boy's second in line caregiver after Hoseok-"

"Oh! Oh! Papa and-" Jin cut Taehyung off by asking the next question. He was worried Taehyung would have outed Yoongi, the exact thing they had agreed on not doing.

"Next question is... how long has Taehyung been a little and how long have I been his caregiver? Actually, I've been his caregiver for over a year now... We've been dating for longer than that but, baby... How long have you been little?"

"Uh... before a met you..." Taehyung said in a bit of a daze. Jin was a bit shocked, he had forgotten how long Taehyung had been little without a caregiver. Jin looked back at the chat and spotted a comment, pinning it, he showed it to Taehyung.

"Can you read the next question, baby?" Jin asked as he looked at Taehyung who stared at the words.

Nodding, Taehyung squinted, "Um... Wuh-hat-"

"It's pronounced 'what', baby..."

"What... co... lor... color is... Taehyung's... fa... fa... vor... favo-"

"Favorite."

Taehyung smiled and looked at the words again, "What color is Taehyung's favorite... I like green an' red... Daddy likes blue! He used to like pink more den blue but he likes blue now!"

Jin smiled, so proud that Taehyung had read the question and answered it, "Great job, honey bun!" Jin praised him for a bit before looking back at the chat.

"Are there anymore littles in the group?" Jin asked, quickly answering it himself, "We won't answer any questions about others from no on because we want to inform you guys all on Tae and I's relationship and not anyone elses."

"Daddy. I tiwed..." Taehyung complained as he looked at Jin and whined. Jin looked over the chat to see people saying little Tae was so cute and that they should go to get him a nap while others were telling him not to go.

"My little baby needs a nap, so I need to go... If we're lucky maybe we can come back another time... Okay goodbye!"

With a click of a button, Jin ended the live and picked Taehyung up, making sure his bunny was tight in his grasp.

"Let's get you to bed, baby."