Chp.1 Going Back pt.2

Ashley pov
July 29th, 2004
2:37 p.m.

My family just moved to another state even though I want to go back to my old home, this is like a new chapter in my life so it's like new opportunities.

"Mom is that all",I yelled putting boxes in the house.

"Yes that should be all",she says
struggling through the door.

"Honey you know you could've told me to come help you",my father said rushing to her need.

"I could have done it myself I'm a independent woman", my mother says putting the rest of the boxes down.

As my mom and dad have there one on one conversation I start looking and exploring the house. I was in a wow moment looking at how big and lovely the house is. I'm still wondering how my parents got this house but I'll know soon or later.

Going up to my new room I open my door I walk in a little and I had to just smell that new house smell. "GOD ITS SMELLS SO GOOD",I went to my window on the other side of the room I look outside at the house beside ours who ever house that was theirs are even more amazing. I then think of how that house looked like in the inside until my thoughts were  interrupted by my mom yelling from down stairs.

"Ashley come down stares were going to meet our new neighbors",my mother says yelling from down stairs.

I was so lost in my thoughts I lost track of time and I was in my room for a pretty long time.

"Coming mom", rushing down stairs and putting on my shoes and coat on. I had noticed something, something I didn't mean to read but my eyes were glued to the papers I reached for them I looked at it, divorce papers... thinking to myself was I ever gonna know about this? Nah.... I'm probably over thinking it. I quickly put them back before my mom sees me sneaking around.

My mom comes out the kitchen with a chocolate cake, holding it with both hands I helped her by opening the door.

As I was heading to the neighbors door I had noticed were going to the house that I was looking at earlier. I had got that nervous feeling in my stomach.

As my mom rings the door bell  my nervous stomach gets worse.

After the second ring the door swung open by this young brown skin lady. She looks so beautiful.

"Hey we are your new neighbors we came over to introduce our self's well um... im Moniece Johnson and this is my daughter Ashely Johnson and I wanted to give you this", my mom said smiling in her face handing her the cake.
"Thank you, well come on in and my name is Michelle y'all can get comfortable in the kitchen, I'm gonna get my husband from up stairs, I'll be down in just a minute you can sit at our table over there", she say pointing the direction to the table as she headed up stairs.

While we was waiting I took my phone out and started going on my social media.
Looking up I see Mrs.Michelle and her husband coming down the stairs.

"Baby this is Mrs.Johnson and her beautiful young daughter Ashely", she said walking towards us.
"Well its nice to meet our new neighbors, I'm David",he said kissing my mother and I hands.
My mother smile.
---------
*"*"*"*"*"*"*::::::::::

I had told my mom I saw a park behind the two houses when we was walking to Mrs.Michelle's house. I wanted to play basketball for a while basketball is like life to me it's a hard working sport, but to be good you have to work hard.
Heading to the basketball court I see kids already playing...let's go.

Comment and vote on how I did

This just only the beginning y'all