Chp. 2

Media pictures of
Lucas Coly

Lucas pov
Same day
3:21 p.m.
Basketball court
Alanta . GA

Running... shot, lay ups...
Shots after shots damn they bad
I just think to myself
All I have to d-

"Hey could I play with y'all", this girl comes up to me and said, she was light skin beautiful hair she was wearing some shorts and a shirt that saids "I Run This Shit"

"Nah, basketball ain't fa girls so step a side and just be my cheer- leader or some shit", I say lightly pushing her the other direction.

"Ha, you think I can't play basketball just because I'm a girl, just let me play please it's already boring at the house I am at". the girl said while trying to get the ball from me.

"Pretty please",she said with her beautiful glossy eyes.

"Ye I guess, but u have to be on the other team you'll probably  make me lose if u was on my team", I say sighing pointing at the other team.

"Ok", was all she said before she left to go to the other team.

O man this gonna be fun...

Narrator pov

Ashely stands there waiting on the ball to be passed to her, but they never passed it to her over n over again she's open for a three point shot, no pass. "here right here, pass", she say waving her hands up in the air.

The boy shoots and misses the shot, Ashley rushes over for the rebound.

She couldn't go back up so she shot at the three point line.
Swush... is all you heard from the basketball net.

Lucas thought she wasn't good at all at this but I guess he thought wrong....nah that was just a lucky shot.

One of the boys on the other team had the ball no one had stepped up, so Ashely kept her eyes on the ball making it look like it's going in slow motion.

When it was that right time, when he was just about to cross her over she had stold the ball going down the court to the goal she shot in before.

Going quickly she made that easy 2point lay up giving her team two more points.

She just thought to herself at how good she is at ball but the boys thought girls couldn't play ball well she showed them wrong.

.............................................................

The score was 23 to 28

Five points up

"I feel really good, we about to win this game in no time", Ashely says to herself in a low whisper so only she can hear.

The boy passes the ball to Lucas.
Lucas is furious from how he was losing from a girl at basketball, he was pissed.

Ashley was at the block, he was coming straight for that lay up.
Coming as fast as he can and-

BOOM!!

He hit her going up for his lay up.
Making the shot. Ashely fell down to the ground holding the side of her head wincing at the touch.
Some of the boys on team came to come help her up.

"Nah, I'm good thank you though", she say getting up slowly but surely. She removed her hand and saw blood.

She looked at Lucas
"What the fuck bruh", she say coming up to his face.

All Lucas did was laugh.
Ashley pushed him to the ground
"You stupid bitch", he say getting back up.

"Call me a bitch and I'll show a fucking bitch, you dumb ass", she say pushing him again.

Even though he don't put hands on girls she pissed him off.

He jumped on her hitting her.
Ashley hitting him back in the face making it instantly swell.

He was pulling her hair and she was biting and hitting him on his side

"Get off of me you ugly nigga", she say fighting back.

"Ugh...stop biting me and I'll stop", still pulling her hair and squeezing her at the same time.

"No you dummy you hit me in the fucking face", Ashely say bitting him even harder.

"Ahhhh.......fuck!!!!", lucas wince and screams from the pain of the bite. He grips harder on her hair trying to get her to stop.

"Stop pulling my hair!!!!", She say yelling in his ear."Not untill you stop bitting me you ugly ass bitch", Lucas say holding his grip firmly.

"Stop calling me a bitch and then  I'll stop!!!", she say punching him in the side.
"Ahhhh.....ok I'll fucking stop", he screams out in pain. He loosens up on his grip.
Ashely stops bitting him looking at him in the face."bitch",she say pushing him off of her. Getting up quickly before he could react she starts running back to her house.

"Yeah BITCH run cause when I see you I'ma get yo ass", Lucas say getting up slowly not tryna feel all the pain on his side at the same time.

#################
#####################
#########################

Ashely pov.
Ashely House
SAME DAY
5:39 p.m.
Alanta GA.

"OWW....",Ashely winced from her mom putting ice on her swollen cheek.

"I don't know why you out her fighting acting like a tomboy playing basketball, when you can be in the house helping mama cook dinner", mama say lightly patting the swollen cheek.
"Well maybe I like what I do and maybe I like playing basketball", I say getting irritated with her.

My mother always ask me why was I so different from other kids, well maybe I don't wanna be like other kids you know I wanna be unique. I'm tired of her asking me to be girly. Why can't you love me for who I am...

"Come on dinner is ready"she say patting my cheek one last time.
"Ok I'm coming", I say looking away from her.
She looked at me for a minute
"I love you", she say.
"...........l...l love you to ma"
I say struggling to get my words out.
She gives me a low smile and walks out my room.
I couldn't get my words out cause I don't know what I feel.  She doesn't love me for who I AM, so.....why do I have to love YOU.
I just think to myself.
"Ugh.......", I plop on my bed
"What am I gonna do now...."

Hey y'all I hope y'all like the chapter stay tuned for our next chapter love y'all comment and vote on this chapter and comment what part you like and I'll shout you out at the end of my chapters. 

(Tell me in comments if I have any errors, love y'all)