CHAPTER 4 - Drunk

JAI'S POV:

Finally, the crowd died down. Luke and I went to go find Lottie.

"I hope Lotts doesn't mind us taking that long," I said. "Dude, it's Lottie. She won't care," Luke smirked. We pushed through the crowd of people grinding against each other on the dance floor.

"Do you think she's dancing?" Luke shouted to me, over the blarring music. "No! Probably getting something to eat or drink, maybe talking to somebody, but not dancing," I shouted back.

Actually, Lottie was an amazing dancer, but she hates dancing in a public place, unless it's a performance that she's in.

"Wanna go check the bar?" I shouted to him. He nodded and we walked to the back of the club to the bar.

"Hey, fellas, what can I get you?" the bartender asked. His name tag read Drew.

"Hey, I'm Luke and this is my brother Jai. We're looking for our friend, do you think you could help us find her?" Luke asked, The man nodded, shrugging.

"Sure, why not? What's her name? I might know her," he replied. "Her name is Lottie," I replied, anxiously. The man froze.

"Lottie?" he repeated. "Yup, Lottie," Luke confirmed.

"Does she have long, brown hair with blonde streaks? Wearing a black dress?" he asked. I nodded, eagerly. "That's the one! Do you know where she is?" I asked, worried.

He smirked. "Try the washrooms," was all he said before he walked away to serve another person. What?

"Why does he assume she's in the washrooms?" Luke asked me. I shrugged. "How am I supposed to know?" I shot back.

We rushed to the ladies washrooms. "Shit, we can't go in there!" I hissed. Luke thought for a moment. "Hangon," he said to me, walking past me a few feet to a few girls. Thank lord the washrooms are in a hallway, so the music isn't as loud. Wait, I recognize those girls!

I scrambled over to Luke and the other girls. One of them was Gavin's sister.

"Hey, Tessa. Mind doing us a favor?" Luke asked her. Tessa peeled her eyes away from the two girls she was standing out in the hall with. They were probably here to get a break from the loud music.

"Depends on what it is," she smirked. "Mind going into the girl's washroom and checking who's in there?" I pleaded.

She thought for a second but then motioned for her friends to go in with her. "Fine," she said, slipping into the washrooms with her two friends.

We waited for a few moments, anxiously. Finally, Tessa came back out.

"There's only one person in there, but she was throwing up in a stall. I looked under and could see whoever it was, was wearing Supras," Tessa said, then marched off with her friends, back into the main part of the club.

Supras.

"Luke, that must be her!" I exclaimed. "Easy there, tiger. What if it isn't?" he replied. I scoffed. "Who else would wear black supras to a pub?" I smirked. He nodded, and we both walked in.

As soon as we came in, we heard the sound of a toilet being flushed. We anxiously waited for whoever it was to come out.

LOTTIE'S POV:

I felt dizzy. And sick. Damnit, tomorrow I'm gonna have a fucking hangover and it's going to be my first doctor session!

My vision was blurry and I couldn't make anything out properly. Somehow I managed to make it to the washrooms without any help.