Chapter three

Guys, so I'm freaking because this has 80 reads! That's so crazy

Thank you guys so much especially those who are voting and commenting xX

Georgia P. O. V.

What the hell am I doing?

I can't go up with him!

I've never done this!

I have to escape this!

As we approached the stairs, the same head of curls that was hitting on me was kissing a girl. Eating her if I may add.

Yet I've never been happier to see an unknown idiot in my life before.

"Oh hey, umm how about that drink" I pull the girl away from him escaping Ashton's grip on my hand. And earning confused looks from the three of them.

"You know styles?"

"Um well sort of we met a while ago" I hate having to give Aston an explanation in front if them. "He was just so sweet and I can't deny his drink"

"You said you didn't want one remember" of course this little bitch didn't back me up.

"Ya well I changed my mind, come on" I grab him by his hand and drag him towards the drink table.

"I knew you would change your mind" he says after we stopped inches from my face "Everyone wants my gravy" he adds with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Your so annoying. I just needed to get away"

"Okay ms nun over here is afraid of sleeping with a guy" he scoffs "don't tell me your a virgen"

"I didn't say that" he lifts an eyebrow at me "I also didn't say I wasn't one so shut the fuck up"

"You've got sass..." He leans his forehead against mine and grabs a handful of boob. "I dig that"

"Your a freak" I say walking away from him.

"Only in bed baby" he throws his hands in the air dramatically watching me walk away.

I don't really like parties but giving what happened tonight, I hate them now.

I should get home anyway I have to watch Lola anyway.

I grab my phone from my purse and text Patricia's number.

*hey this party sucked. I'm going home now but have fun. Just not to much fun ;)*

I know she won't respond since she's probably with Zayn and everyone says he does magic with that tongue of his.

With that I'm walking home. Alone. In the dark.

....

Just as I thought, everyone is in bed asleep.

When I enter my room I strip my clothes off right away for the shower.

As I'm walking to the restroom, I start hearing this random beeping sound. Eh I'm to tired to look around.

I step in the shower and instantly feel he water washing away the dirt and my stress.

After twenty minutes in the shower I step out to apply my bra and panties. I just want to get in bed, I can give a fuck less about my hair.

I need to get my backpack ready tomorrow anyway.

I grab a clean notebook, pen, pencil and stick them in the bag.

I guess I'm ready for he'll tomorrow.

Aka high school.

So I know this is going slow but keeping reading. I promise it gets better.