Chapter 3 Best or worst night

Mature Version

He took me to his bungalow. Surprisingly it was quite near to my home. We were holding hands for the whole ride. His green eyes were eyeing me once in a while. I felt confident for the first time doing something like this. Maybe I wasn't myself right now. Maybe I will regret this later but now........

Now for once, I want to be that girl who is desired by this wonderful man.

He drags me to his house, his hands not once leaving my waist. As soon as we enter the house, he pushes me to a wall.

He slams his lips into my mine bruising them. His calloused hands rest on my ass, slowly making its way under my dress.

I interwine my fingers in this thick hair and tug at them to close every possible distance between us.

His tongue caress mine like it has finally found his mate, rejoicing the moment.

I hold on to his broad shoulders as I lock my legs around his waist.

Our bodies molding into each other perfectly as he carries me to his bedroom.

His groin digs in my lower stomach and I clench my thighs in anticipation.

He growls feeling and nuzzles deeper on the sensitive spot of my neck.

"Let's take this to my bed or I will take you here while standing. "

His dirty words entices me even more and I eagerly nod my head.

He slams his bedroom door shut and takes me to his bed while carrying me. My back hit the soft mattress as he lowers me to the bed without taking his eyes off me.

He doesn't waste a second and starts kissing me. I couldn't help but gasp as he starts pulling off the straps of my dress leaving me half naked. His hooded eyes roams on my body and rests on my plain black bra.

"I love your body Sarah, And I would love it more to fuck this body of yours."

We kiss each other fervently, our hands roaming on each others bodies, exploring every part.

His hands rests on my breasts and he quickly unclasp the bra.

I moan louder than before, feeling the wetness forming in my panties because of his sweet torture on my sensitive body. He cups my left breast and sucks the other one. My nipples hardens, enjoying the attention.

I arch my back to give him the better access. I can feel him smiling as he leaves a trail of kisses on my stomach. He suddenly stops the sweet torture and I look up to him only to find him gazing my body with his eyes full of lust.

I couldn't help and said,"Why did you stop?" My voice husky because of the ecstasy.

"Look at me when I take you, understand." He commands.

I nod my head eagerly so that he can finish what he started.

He rips off my panties and plants a wet kiss on my entrance.

"You are so beautiful, baby. Let me worship you this night." He speaks while sucking my pussy.

My toes curl and I cry with pleasure and shamelessly ride his mouth.

"Ahh...... You are so wet, baby....."

"Please... "

"Please what baby?"

"Please I want to....."

"Yes baby, what do you want?"

"I want to come."

He shoves his fingers inside and my eyes roll back in my head.

"You like that huhh. You like my finger inside that tight pussy of yours."

A pressure builds in the southern region of my body as he slides in and out his fingers. I clutch the bedsheets and moan so loud that the neighbours could hear it. He rubs the swollen nub and I cry out in pleasure. My chest heaves as I experience my first orgasm.

He sucks his fingers clean while looking at me with an animalistic hunger.

"So fucking sweet."

He spreads my legs and looks at me asking permission. I nod my head slowly and he grips my inner highs harder.

"Please"

"What do you want kitten?"

"You... I want to you."

"Your wish is my command."

He shoves his hard cock into my tight wet pussy and all my thoughts flew out of my mind.

"Fuck, you are so tight."

I cry out in pain but my screams are muffled as he clamps his hand over my mouth. Soon the pain is replaced by ecstasy.

"Yes..... Yes..... Oh my god it feels so fucking good......" I scream out loud.

I wrap my legs around his naked butt tightly. My nails digging into his back.
He slides his cock in and out and kisses me hard. His tongue battles with mine to win the battle of pleasure. He leaves my lips and buries his head in my neck. He sucks and softly bites a spot on my neck.

"Fuck, you feel so good. I am coming."

"Yes baby come with me."

"Yes yes yes, ooohhh!!!"

"Aahhh fuck"

He grunts into my neck and lies to my left.

"Fuck, that was so good."

I just nod my head,  my mouth incapable of forming any words. I feel him smirking against my skin as my chest slowly heaves.

He slowly massage my tits as the throbbing begins again in my southern region.

"How about an another round kitten?"

I slowly turn my head to face him and bring his warm lips to mine.

He chuckles softly, his chest vibrating sending delicious to my body. He grips my ass tightly and whispers in my ear.

"Another round it is, then."