✎Im Changkyun ft. Lee Jooheon

Im Changkyun ft

Im Changkyun ft. Lee Jooheon- mafia!au
-loyalty with love

⚠️- strong language

Lee Jooheon and Im Changkyun, two of the most notoriously known gang leaders. Known for their horrible treatment and terrible antics.

If you messed with them; to put it simply: You were fucked

Changkyun was the smooth talker. The guy that could have killed your brand new puppy and convince you to be best friends with him the next day.

Jooheon was the muscle, the brawn of the pair. If he didn't like something, he'd punch his way through the situation.

He'd loose his goddamn mind.

Both were just as terrifying as the other. Both running the same lethal gang under the same set of rules that they developed and no one dared to disobey.

So how did a normal, innocent person such as yourself get involved with them?

Simple answer: money.

You needed it and they had it. Lots of it.

Changkyun gave you a job when your friend took you to their club. It wasn't a horrible job like you'd think from a person like him. All you had to do was be a barista at the bar for their club.

As you spent more time working for them, the more you learnt that they really weren't bad people.

Both the boys had known each other since they were kids. They had both began to make their notoriety and business when they were at school. (obviously before getting kicked out).

Loyalty and respect was what they built their business on. They were the types of people that protected their own people.

Loyalty. Commitment to those who respected them. That looked towards them in praise.

You were one of those people. Someone who had done the work with no questions and done it well. Therefore they respected you and became quite close.

" Hey sweetheart, how's things down there?" Jooheon asked down the phone. Either he or Changkyun checked on you every week to make sure the club was okay. They were both aware of how dangerous the place could be when the wrong person got into it.

Your eyes scanned the hot and heavy club, "Not bad, could be worse. It's actually pretty boring right now"

You heard his chuckle through the phone," Well I.M is making his way over there. I'm sure you'll have fun with him." He teased.

You felt a blush crawl it's way to your cheeks. Jooheon knew your new found crush for his partner and just loved to tease you about it. "Kyun is coming? "

"Wouldn't you like that?" he teased crudely.

You rolled your eyes," shut up and just – " You were suddenly cut off by commotion starting in the back. "I gotta go Jooheon"

"wait Y/N what's ha-"

You hung up on him and proceed to make your way to the noise.

"Just leave me alone creep!" a girl that worked at the club yelled. Some guy was not getting the message . To be honest this wasn't the first time this happened.

You approached the man," Excuse me, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave.."

The guy's attention turned to you. His eyes turning to that of a drunken and drug filled lust. "Well hello there "

As much as you wanted to punch him; your job description said you couldn't hurt anyone. It would give the bar a bad rep and therefore the boys one in turn.

" Sir, I'm going to repeat myself one more time." You said calmly. Although you'd had this job for ages, you still get scared by these creeps.

"Come on, you know you don't want me to leave" he said, proceeding to get closer to you.

"Look man, just fucking-"

Suddenly he smashed his lips onto yours. You tried to push him off, but he was too strong.

He tried to advance it, but suddenly he was yanked off you and onto the floor.

You looked up in shock to see Changkyun standing over the guy in complete fury. You'd never seen him this angry, he was always the calm one out of the two of them.

"Changkyun! This isn't what it looks like" you panicked, fearing that he might think that you're in love with this creep.

He looked towards you and nodded in understanding," I know hon. Don't worry." He then looked at the guy below him and kicked him in the stomach. "Now get out of my club sleazebag and don't ever touch her again."

The guy whimpered before running out. Your response was smirking and waving him goodbye. You then turned to Changkyun and smiled," Thanks"

"You think I was going to let him carry on?" he laughed, moving towards you and surprisingly wrapped his arms around your waist.

A red blush went to your cheeks. "Um? I.M? what-"

"You know, seeing you with that creep made me so angry to the point that all to could see was a wall of red" He met your confused gaze and smirked " I know you like me," You froze as he began to lean into your ear," Don't worry hon. The feeling's mutual"

He chuckled at your frozen expression and began to walk off," keep holding the fort Y/N. I'll be back later, got some nasty business to handle."

What the hell just happened?

-gummysmiledsuga:)

Spoilers this was written about a year ago lmao

I forgot to post it

Q: have you started listening to new groups recently?

A: I've started to listen to Triple H recently. I love them 😍😍👌🏻