Chapter3

Chapter 3

****************

Matthew POV

Last night was so much fun with Kenzie I think she may not think that I am as bad as she thought I was anymore. Hopefully she likes me more than a friend because this friends thing is killing me. Lately I haven't been able to focus on school and my grades have been dropping...

"Mr. Espinosa" "huh!?" I ask startled as my English teacher says my name. "Can I see you after class", she asks. "Yeah of course", I respond.

•••after class•••

"Matthew, why have your grades been dropping lately. You used to have straight A's what's going on?" I really don't know how to respond so I say, "Well... I don't get it..." She could tell I was lying but responded with an understanding look anyway. "You may go." She says and I gather my stuff up and head to my locker. "Hey!" I hear Kenzie's voice say. I turn around with an excited look to see that she was talking to Hollie not me. I turn around sadly and put my books in my locker... then I hear Kenzie say "Hi!" this time I don't turn around not wanting to be disappointed again. Then I feel a tap on my shoulder, I quickly turn around to see Kenzie's smiling face staring back at me. I smile too knowing she actually wanted to talk to me. "Hey" is all I manage to get out. She responds by asking me to come over tonight because she wanted to hangout again. After planning everything out with times I think about how tonight would be the night I tell her how I feel.

Kenzie's POV

Yay! I just asked Matt to come over tonight and he seemed really excited. The reason I wanted him to come over is because last night was really fun and I want to tell him how I truly feel. Matthew is different than all the other guys at my school, and I really like him!

***************that night***************

ding dong. I hear the doorbell I run to the door and open it to Matthew... but not just Matthew he has roses and a tux on... what's going on. "Kenzie, you're the only girl I have ever met that I actually like. So, I just need to give you these and tell you how I feel." Oh my gosh! I never knew that he felt the same way, well I have to tell him, here it goes. "Matthew that's amazing because I feel the same way about you!" "Seriously!?" he responds. "Ya" I reply. And with that he kisses me. We both smile into the kiss knowing that we were loved by someone. I know that we don't know eachother that well, but it feels like we have known each other  forever.

Matthews POV

This kiss was amazing!