chapter 3~ My Wallet

I woke up to the beautiful sun hitting my face. Wow its so beautiful outside, the sky is blue and the sun is at its highest.  I go to my restroom to wash my face with morning burst from clean and clear. That really does work. And then I brush my teeth. I was in the middle of brushing my pearly whites when I herd my phone vibrate. Oh shoot who is it now? I grab my phone and checked who it was. It was the same number from last night.

‘Morning babe:D.’ Babe? Oh no, it’s Dave (short for David). Or was it? I mean he’s the only one that calls me that. Like I said I hang out with guys so they do these kinds of things to mess around. Don’t worry I mess back. ‘David?’ I texted back asking just in case.

It took them a while to text back so I decided to plug my iPod to my stereo. I was bumping ice cube ‘today was good day’ when I herd my phone ring. “Hello? Whose is?” I know I ask a lot of questions but that’s just because I’m curious.

“You don’t recognize your number one babe? Uugh that’s mest up!”

I start cracking up at his comment. “Hey it’s not my fault you got a new number and you don’t give it to me!”

“Hhmmm that’s right….hahaha… hey babe the guys wanna know if you wanna hit the mall?”

“Yeah for sure!” I stop to think about Jonathan for a bit, “hey can I bring a friend?”

“A friend?” he sounded surprise, “yeah! Well be there in 30. Peace.”

“Bye.” I head to the rest room to put my hair up in a ponytail. I don’t put on make up really, but I decide to just put a little mascara on. I put on my black skinny jeans and a loose grey long sleeve shirt. Then I put my chucks on, wow I got ready in just 11 minutes.

I got down stairs to get my keys and my glasses, and then I go outside. I start walking and thinking about seeing the guys again. It’s only been two weeks that I don’t see them but still I miss them. Next thing I realized I was at the Sumers door. I rang the doorbell but then regretted that I did. Oh shoot I wanted to back down, I can but I wont, no that would be wrong, would it? Stop it Amarie! It for Jonathan, you’re just keeping your promise.

I was there for like two minutes and no one answered, Hhmmm guess their not here. I turn around to head back to my house. For a moment I was relieved when……..

“Miss me already?” a soft husky voice said. I turn around to see who it was, but then quickly turn around again. It was Jonathan grinning at me, only wearing his boxers, with his messy brown hair and his eyes squinted. “What you don’t like what you see?” he said that so cocky I felt like turning around and telling him there was nothing to look at. But I would be lying, he is really built, with his six pack and his muscular arms and legs. Calm down Amarie, calm down.

“I’ve seen better,” I said turning around looking straight in his beautiful blue eyes. Hey I wasn’t lying. May I remind you I only hang out with dudes. The boys are pretty built too but nothing like David he is beast, my nickname for him.

“Oh really?”

“Yeah,” I giggled a little, “…. Anyways I just came over here to see if you wanted to go to the mall like in 15 minutes?”

“Yeah okay just give me like 5 minutes…..” he sounded excited, I guess he really missed going out right? “Hey you want to come in and wait for me?” ugh with his beautiful smile and everything how could I say no?

“Yeah.” I nodded unsure of myself.

“Okay,” he had a huge smile in his gorgeous face, “um, you could wait for me in the living room, or you can come up to my room with me.” Oh my Jesus, yes, yes, yes.