More Royal Treatment

Melissa went back to school the next morning. She went to her homeroom class. Mrs. Burke was going over a few things before their first period class. When it was over, Melissa walked to Mrs. Burke.

"Mrs. Burke, I'd like to have a word with you."

"Of course Melissa! Have a seat."

Melissa lifted her desk an inch off the ground and then put it back down.

"Kidding."

Mrs. Burke giggled as Melissa sat down.

"Ok, Mrs. Burke, this has got to stop."

"What?"

"The treatment. It has to stop."

"Why would you want me to stop, I thought a famous person wanted these types of things?"

"I'm not famous, my uncle is, ok, I want to be treated like everybody else. Treat me like Gwen."

"No, you deserve this."

As the next couple days went by, Melissa tried everything to get Mrs. Burke to treat her like everybody else. She tried shooting spitballs at a student, throwing paper wads at another student, etc. But she was easlily forgiven by Mrs. Burke. But, on thing led her finally in trouble, more than she ever intended. She got her pocket knife out and started cleaning under her fingernails with the tip.

"Melissa's got a knife!" Gwen yelled.

Mrs. Burke looked at her as her classmates got up from their desk and backed away from her. Mrs. Burke gasped.

"Melissa!" She yelled.

"What?" Melissa shrugged.