Chapter 1

I can feel my heart skip a beat as I walk up to the door to my brand new house. Which I'll be living at with my cousin Kirstie Maldonado. Who is also well known in her acapella group Pentatonix. Which she is insisted I join, but I don't know.

I put the key in unlocking the door. I open the door to be welcomed with little firework poppers.

"Twin," Kirstie says.

"Twin," I respond as I put my bag down as I give her a hug I look up to see Scott and Mitch waiting anxiously. "Next."

"Me," they both say as they come charging wrapping me in hugs causing me to even tumble over.

"Sorry," Scott says as he helps me up.

I smile as my eye catches their bass Avi. I'll admit now I have the biggest fan crush on him.

"Kristine meet our best box and cello Kevin," Kirstie says as I feel her bump me.

"Hi nice to finally meet you," I respond.

"And this is our bass Avi," Scott responds.

"Welcome to LA," Avi tells me.

I smile as we all move to my room which was a big room. I see it all set up with a queen bed, make mirror deal, work desk, and technology central.

"Alright start unpacking for we have a big day for you," Mitch tells me as they all leave.

I smile as I begin to unpack thinking how much my life is going to change living here. I see these double doors and walk out to see a balcony. I walk out taking in the breeze.

"Breathtaking?" I hear someone ask behind me.

I turn to see Avi as I nod. "Didn't have this at my hometown."

"Where'd you live before?" Avi asks.

"Roseville," I respond.

"I'm guessing moving here is a big change," Avi comments.

I nod as I walk back inside my room. "Very much different."

"You need help unpacking?" Avi asks.

"Please," I respond as Avi's eyes met with mine.

He shares a smile with me as I turn music on and we start unpacking.  The entire time I can feel my inner fangirl crush wanting to scream on the inside. Yet shockingly I kept it in control.

"Where would you like flounder?" Avi asks me.

"You can him and all the other Disney plushies in the corner," I respond.

"Well that is all of it," Avi says.

I nod as I sat on my bed and he joins me.

"So Scott tells me he, Mitch and Kirstie have been trying to talk you into joining Pentatonix," Avi mentions.

"I'm interested it's just gotta really think it through," I reply.

"Well, don't over think it because I think you'd be a perfect addition," Avi says before leaving.

Once I see the door close I lay down and can't help but scream a little. Honestly starting to think this isn't even a girl crush anymore.

"Ooo," I hear Mitch say as he comes in.

"What're you doing here?" I ask him.

"I came to check on you and I see I wasn't the only one," Mitch says. "So did he ask you out?"

"Mitch we just met," I responded.

"Come on you know you want to," Mitch implies. "You've had a crush on him for a while."