Chapter 3

Avi's POV

"Hmm," I say as I squirm to the other side to see the girl who makes my world go round still asleep and honestly so beautiful.

I slowly get up trying not to wake her as I stand up. I quietly make her coffee as I hear my phone go off.

"Hello," I answer.

"So Kristine?" I hear my older sister Ester say on the other end.

"Had a feeling you'd find out sooner or later," I tell her. "She's different from Kirstie I know that and honestly I'm happy."

"Good. Well we need to have a dinner so we can mom and dad can meet her," Ester responds.

"No worries that'll happen soon," I say as I feel someone hold me from behind.  "Well I gotta go. Talk to you soon."

"Bye little brother," Ester says before hanging up and I do the same as I turn to face the beautiful woman who has finally woken up.

"Good morning," Kristine speaks still sleepy.

"Morning," I reply as I give her a small kiss on the lips and handing her coffee at the same time. "Six sugars and a lot of creamer."

Kristine takes a sip and sighs. "You are picking up really fast. I might just keep you."

"Oh really?" I ask as we share a small kiss just as I hear a phone ring.

Kristine smiles as she breaks the kiss answering the call. "Hey Kirstie."

I go ahead check my phone and drink my coffee.

"Alright I'll be there," I hear Kristine say as she hangs up. "Sorry I have to go."

"Already?" I ask her.

"I know, but cousin calls," Kristine tells me.

"Can I come over later?" I ask.

"Of course just text me when," Kristine responds as she hands me her mug and she puts her clothes back on than grabbing her purse.

"I'll walk you out," I say.

Kristine smiles as I walk her out to her car. I watch as she puts all her stuff in there.

"Text me when you get home," I tell her as I grab her hand after she's done gently pulling her into my arms.

Kristine nods with her smile as she gives me a small kiss. "Thank you for last night by the way."

"Only for you," I respond.

"Good," Kristine comments as she climbs in.

"Drive safe."

Kristine nods as she starts her car and drives off.  Not till I hear my phone go off.

"Hello," I answer.

"Hey Avi," Scott responds.

"Hi Scott," I say. "What can I do for you?"

"Kevin, Mitch And I were about to head of to the cousins house if you want to join us," Scott tells me.

I laugh. "Sure I'll meet you guys there."

"Awesome byeee," Scott says as he ends the call.

I go ahead and start getting ready. Can't help, but think of Kristine. That smile of hers. Honestly I can't find myself falling for Kristine already.

Kristine's POV

"Kirstie!" I yell as I walk into the house.

I look around hoping to find her.

"Kristine!" I hear yell back.

I follow the noise as I walk into the bathroom confused, but I see Kirstie fell in.

"Oh my gosh," I laugh rolling on the floor than hearing the front door open.

"Kristine!" I hear Scott yell while I am busy laughing.

"Scott help me!" I hear Kirstie yell for him as I stop laughing to see the guys coming upstairs.

"Hi," I say as I look at Kirstie and start laughing again.

"Shut up and someone help me," Kirstie says as Scott goes and help while Mitch videos the whole thing.

"Oh my gosh that was a nice way to come home thank you for that cousin," I tell her as she walks over to us as she pushes Scott out and closing the door.

We all make our way downstairs. Where I start to make breakfast.

"You guys staying for breakfast?" Kirstie asks as she comes down.

"Sure, but I'm hitting your sweet pool first," Kevin says as he strips to his trunks then jumping in.

"Coming babe?" Avi asks as he removes his shirt making me melt.

"I'll catch up," I respond as he comes behind the counter giving me a small kiss before jumping in the pool as well.

I laugh as I see Kirstie join with Mitch behind him. I go ahead and start making breakfast which.

"Need help K?" Scott asks me.

"Like you have to ask," I respond as I toss his apron at him.

"Okay now give the details on what happen last night," Scott says and pointing at my face. "Cause your smiling and glowing like no tomorrow."

"Well, it was just like everything I write in my books. We went to a cafe, go back to his place where a blanket with a fire place and wine is waiting and end the night in you know..." I respond as Scott face is shocked.

"Oh my gosh I am so happy for you two " Scott says as I finish cooking which was mainly me minus Scott like always so that's okay.

"Honestly I can't help but feel like Micheal brought Avi to me," I reply.

I'm glad. You don't know how much I miss seeing that beautiful smile on your face," Scott says as he pulls into his arms.

"Well enough of this sappy stuff time to feed the four outside," I say as as we walk out with food and meet everyone outside as they had everything else set up.

I smile as I go sit next to Avi who hands me a glass of mimosa and giving me a peck as I lean against him. Then looking at everyone else.

I can't help, but feel like this is where I'm meant to be.

"So when are we going to tell the world that I am apart of pentatonix?" I ask everyone.

"Well, Ester wants us to do a Q&A then this Saturday we have a mall performance so we can announce you there," Scott tells us.

"You ready cousin?"

"Totally."