Breaking down

I wake up to the sound of the bell. I stand up before the halls started to flood with students. I grab my stuff, and walk to the front of the school.

"Yukina! Wait for me!" I turn around to see Connor and his cheesy smile. Why would he ever want to be friends with someone like me. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the company, but people usually think I'm a freak.

"Why did you want me to wait for you?" I look at him. His eyes show confusion then his face turns red.

"I wanted to walk home with you. I saw you walking this way, which is where I usually walk home, and thought maybe I could walk home with you." his face gets redder and looks away. I sigh and look up at him.

"Fine, but this doesn't make us anymore than friends." his eyes widened at my statement. He nods and continues walking.

~time skip brought to you by my knowledge of sarcasm~  

"Well, this is where I live. I guess I will see you tomorrow then." I step closer to my house. He smiles and nods.

"Yeah, of course. Hey, is it okay if I meet you tomorrow morning to walk  to school with you?" he scratches the back of his head. I notice his face heat up from embarrassment. I nodded and waved to him. I quickly close the door. I see my brother playing Borderlands on the PS4.

"Hi, Yuki-chan! How was school? Did you get any friends? Did you meet a cute boy?😖 Tell me! Tell me!" he stops playing and looks at me. Oh my god. why does he do this every time I go to a new school.

"School was okay, and I did make one new friend. By the way, none of the boys at that  school seem my type." I roll my eyes. His eyes sparkle and his grin widened. 

"What's your friend's name? Are they a girl or a boy? Tell me woman!!!" he shakes me like a stress pillow. I just got home and this is not making feel any better about earlier...

"Their name is Connor. Connor is a boy." I managed to squeak out. He let's go of me a starts smiling like a mad man. I noticed that he was holding  his breath because his face started to get really red.

"Oh my gaaaaaahhhhhhhd! Yuki might get a boyfriend this year!" he exploded out of no where. While he screamed on the floor, I went to my room to do my homework. Suddenly my phone got a bunch of texts from a random number.

"Weird. I don't remember giving someone my number." I sighed as I started to read the texts.

'No one cares about you.'

'Your ugly.'

'Fat bitch!'

'You should kill yourself! Not like anyone would care anyway.'

'Connor cares about me...' I replied.

'No he doesn't. He'd rather you be dead than be friends with someone like you!'

'I don't believe you...' I tried to stay positive.

'Then ask him, if I were to try and kill myself would you stop me, that's easy enough isn't it?'

'I guess...' I held myself back from crying.

'Tomorrow is the weekend, so why don't you have a sleep over with him, I bet he will try to hang out with you tomorrow.'

'Okay...' I sighed.

'What a good little bitch. Now, go back to being the sad, depressed little bitch you are, and figure out how to kill yourself. Bye, little bitch!'

'Bye...' I replied not caring about all the insults she threw at me. I turned off my phone and finished my homework. I pulled my diary out from under my pillow and turned to the next blank page.