☆Chapter 10☆

NEXT CHAPTER HAS SO MUCH DRAMA SO THIS ONE WILL BE EXTRA LONG AND SORT OF BORING HAHA HAVE FUN READING!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"How could you do this?! I'm happy for you guys, but..." I trailed off and started crying. "You guys are going to get big. I don't..."

"Babe, calm down. We're on the plane flight to go home. Ok? We should be landing in another hour. Then, if you meet us at the airport, we can came out restaurant with our family to celebrate. Plus, I haven't told my parents about us being together yet."

"Me neither. We can do it at the restaurant."

"'Aight! It's settled! We're eating out tonight with the boys and our families..." He said some other stuff whcih I couldn't hear because of the shouting of the band in the back.

"Am I on speaker phone?!"

"Possibly," Ash replied, earning laughter from his band, me, and himself.

*about 1 hour later*

As all of the passengers on the plane piled off, I didn't see the boys. I stood on my tip toes, searching the crowd for familar faces, but only strangers appeared.

I got a call on my cell, and when I answered, Michael's voice came through on the speaker. "Hey...or hi.. well whatever it is, it seems that your jackass boyfri-"

"Hey, no cursing!" Ashton at Michael over the phone.

"Ugh well anyway, your boyfriend got us on the wromg plane and now we're in Iceland..."

I didn't even know what to say.I looked toward our families and thought about how I would break it to them. I hung up with Mikey without saying anything further. No sooner did I hang up, did someone plow into me, picking me up over their shoulder.

"Miss me?" Ashtom giggled. I shouted at him to put me down while I pounded on his back. Since I was hung over his shoulder, I had full view of Michael, Calum, and Luke laughing hysterically. I also had full view of a cell phone in Luke's hand, the camera pointed at me. And more cell phones in random people's hands, all pointed at me...

On the car ride to Red Lobster's, there was almost no noise. Well, until Ashton started playing a video, at which all of the other hoys laughed at. I looked over and saw a video taking place in an airport. At the top of the page it said Keek. The username was 5SOS. The caption read, "Ashton's gf in dispair." There were so many comments and shares already!

"Ashton?" I said in an overly nice tone.

"Yes honey?" he answered, mocking me.

"One, I hate you," I started. He giggled. That damned giggle. "Two, you have to take that video down because too many people have seen that! How?"

He smiled and explained,"One Direction got us famous."

"Wow." I never thought the band I despised would be the reason my boyfriend's band would become famous.

We arrived at Red Lobster after tons of teasing in the 20 minite car ride.

We all ordered and waited for the food to arrive. Mikey cursed at every waitress that passed with food that wasn't ours. Then, Ashton would yell at Michael to stop cursing. Michael promised he wpuld stop, only to do it again, causing the same reaction.

"So," Ashton cleared his throat. "Um, I think you guys, as our parents - well Emma's and my parents - should know something somewhat of importance. Emma and I have been dating since, well it's been exactly a week now." He looked over at me, smiling that big grin of his. He must've seen how nervous I was because he held on to my hand tightly, his long fingers wrapped around my stubby ones. It, for some reason, comforted me.

"We knew. You made it quite obvious that you were dating someone," Mrs. Irwin said.

My mom butted in. "And Em, you were really upset when they left for Australia. We called each other up and put 2 and 2 together." They both laughed.

We ate dinner and drove home. The boys literally did feel like family now, despite how cliché it sounds.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

THAT TOOK FOREVER TO WRITE! HAHA SO HOW ARE YOU GUYS? COMMENT PLEASE AND KEEP VOTING!! ILYASM AND REME,BER TO KEEP TELLING PEOPLE TO READ! ♡