~3~

Idek what's up with this ff anymore 🥴 anyways enjoy?

"There's no one there".

"That's strange" I said with a concerned look.

"Oh well, what do u want to do now"? He asked as I was sitting on the floor and he stood in front of me.

"Umm..I don't know."

"Wanna go out somewhere? I mean it is just 2:45pm"? He asked.

"Where though"? We both were lost in deep thought. "I have an idea! We can go buy ingredients for a cake and we can bake together, but with a twist.!" I smiled.

"What's the twist?" "Well, since neither of us know how to actually bake a cake we can make one but with only our imagination and how much we know, we can't use the internet for help or anything." I explained.

"Sounds fun, I'm down"

We arrived at the grocery store, we first got the basic things we knew. Which was only flour.

"Don't we also need eggs, milk, powdered sugar, icing, and frosting"?

"Okay then, chef" I said, and we headed towards the freezer/fridge and got a few things we needed.

We went to the baking aisle. And grabbed random stuff we thought we might need. Soon we were back home.

"Damn it's already 4" Josh said as we sat down on the couch after placing all the things in the kitchen.

"Let's get started". I said pulling him towards the kitchen.

We put on our aprons, and took out all the things we got. We decided to pour 5 cups of flour in a big bowl and we added milk and eggs. We added the sugar. And now here we are, fighting over what flavor the cake should be.

"VANILLA!" I yell.

"STRAWBERRY" he shouts back.

We keep going until I just squeeze in all the vanilla. I stuck my tongue out at him and threw some flour on him.

"Omg. You're dead" he said as he ran after me with a handful of flour. I quickly rush upstairs and go under the blanket, covering up every inch of myself.

"You can't run now" he said as he climbed onto the bed, trying to pull the blanket off of me with one hand.

"Weak"! I yelled to tease him.

"Just you wait." He said and suddenly he yanked the blanket off me. And rubbed all the flour on my face and we started laughing.

We cleaned out faces and headed back downstairs

"This is why u shouldn't mess with me" Josh said as we walked downstairs

"Pfft" I look at him

We continued baking. We finally put the pans in the oven to bake.

"Well what do u think" Joshua says and he turns around and scans the kitchen

"Clearly doesn't look like we just baked"

"Well we could just tell that the cake might not be good,  just by looking at how much of a mess we made".

"Let's clean this up".

🌈A/N: thank you for reading! Plz let me know what u liked and what u think I could've approved more on!💙

❄️Follow me on twt ‪@/jjklvz 💙✨ ‬
❄️Ask me anything: https://curiouscat.me/jjklvz
❄️dm me and I'll give u my main acc's @ 😅