Chapter 3

(This is where the smut comes in so grab your popcorn. Or don't, that's fine too.)
Wade woke up surprisingly early the next morning. He went to check on Chance, who was still asleep. Wade walked up and sat next to Chance, looking his body up and down, biting his lip. He was really tempted to make some sort of really big move, but knew it was too early in their relationship for what he was thinking about.

(Timeskip to Chance's birthday, aka Christmas, aka 2 months later)

Wade handed Chance a small box, it containing a beautiful golden chain necklace with a red rose on it. "Thank you!" Chance grinned as he put on the necklace and hugged Wade. Wade smiled and hugged back. They were celebrating Christmas alone, and Wade enjoyed it. Tonight was also the night Wade was gonna try to confess his feelings to Chance.
After they put everything away, Wade and Chance were in the kitchen together. Chance was putting away dishes while Wade stared at him. "Chance, I have something to tell you..." Wade blurted out. Chance looked at him and sat beside him. "Yes?" Wade stared at him for a few seconds then sighed. "Chance... I love you. I always have. I just never knew how to break it to you... so, will you be my boyfriend?" Wade said, looking at Chance in the eyes. "Yes!" Chance said excitedly, hugging Wade. Wade smiled and hugged Chance back.

About an hour later, Chance was getting ready for bed. He was sitting on his bed, setting his alarm for the next morning. Wade knocked. "Hey, is it ok if I come in?" He asked. "Yep!" Chance replied, setting down his clock as Wade walked in. Wade picked up Chance and went to his room, setting Chance down on his bed and laying beside him, hugging him close. Chance smiled to himself and yawned. Wade kissed Chance on the forehead. "If you need anything in the middle of the night, just wake me up and tell me, ok?" Wade asked, hugging Chance a little tighter. "Ok." Chance yawned, resting his head in the crook of Wade's neck. Wade drifted off along with Chance, still holding him as close as he could.

(This part is just pure smut and isn't that relevant to the story, so you can just skip if you want.)

In the morning, Chance and Wade woke up at about the same time. "Morning, my rose. Did you sleep well?" Wade said quietly, moving a strand of hair out of Chance's face. "Good, hehe." Chance replied, blushing a bit at Wade's little nickname for him. "Hey Chance, guess what." Wade said, smirking. "Hm?" Chance questioned, looking up at Wade. Wade softly pressed his lips against Chance, Chance kissing back shortly after. Wade flipped over so he was on top of Chance, still kissing him. He started kissing down Chance's neck, leaving a hickey near his collarbone. Chance moaned quietly, starting to pull off Wade's shirt. "Wait." Wade said, stopping what they were both doing. "Are you sure you want to do this? We can stop here if you want." Wade said, looking at Chance. "I'm sure." Chance replied. Wade smirked and pulled off his shirt, undoing Chance's pants. As Wade pulled off Chance's pants, his pants started to feel tighter and tighter with every moment that passed. Chance noticed Wade's discomfort and undid Wade's pants, pulling them off along with his boxers. Wade started to slowly pull the rest of Chance's garments off. Chance was always self conscious, and tried to cover up his cock with his hands. Wade moved them away, looking up and down Chance's body. "Everything about you is perfect, I don't want you to be so ashamed of it." Wade said in a seductive voice, sucking on one of his fingers then sticking it inside of Chance. Chance gasped as Wade started pumping his finger in and out, sticking two more in. Wade pulled them out of Chance and lined himself up at the entrance. "You ready?" Wade asked. Chance nodded. Wade thrusted inside of Chance, moaning out. Chance was gripping the sheets, his knuckles becoming white. His moans were muffled since his face was pressed against the mattress. A rush of pleasure went over Chance as Wade hit something inside of him. "R-Right there!" Chance shouted out, his eyes squeezed shut. Wade continued to hit that spot until his thrusts became a bit sloppy. He moaned as his cum filled up Chance. Wade pulled out of Chance, collapsing beside him, hugging him. "That felt so good..." Chance sighed out, hugging Wade. Wade smiled and hugged Chance close. "It did... I love you so much..." Wade said softly. "I love you too." Chance replied.