Chapter 50: Hayley

Lya was correct in assuming Hope ditched her phone. The girl was half Winchester after all and that's exactly what any hunter would do if they didn't want to be found. However, Freya did manage to track her to a house in the middle of nowhere.

Upon arrival neither, Klaus or Lya even waited for Caroline before heading straight for the house. Before they could even reach the porch, Klaus stopped Lya and they turned around to see Elijah who had broken Caroline's neck.

"What are you doing here," Klaus asked his brother, who still had no memory.

"Protecting my family," Elijah told him.

"Their your family" Lya sneered as she and Klaus dodged the first stake Elijah through at them. "Hope is in there"

"Not my problem" Elijah stated.

"What about Hayley," Klaus asked, "You loved her."

"The woman I love has a brother in there" Elijah answered "and neither of you are going in"

"Which shows how little you remember of your old life" Klaus stated "because if you did. You know there's no way you can stop me."

Klaus attacked his brother and Lya sped to the door on the porch. Within seconds she realized she wouldn't be able to open. She could hear the conversation inside but before she could do anything else had to jump out of Klaus and Elijah's way.

Within seconds ice began to fall from the sky due to the Mikaelsons being so close together. However, as the two brothers kept fighting, Lya heard another fight begin in the house. When Klaus through Elijah off the porch, he and Lya ran at the same time and got it to open only to see Greta holding Hayley to the wall. Before either could react Elijah appeared behind them and stabbed Klaus in the back.

"Elijah" Hayley gasped stopping him from doing anything to Lya. The original stared at the hybrid in pure shock before stabbing the stake further into Klaus.

"Roman are you okay," Elijah asked going around the corner to were Roman crouched down next to Hope.

Suddenly Greta shoved her hand into Hayley's chest drawing Lya's attention back to her sister. Before Lya even had time to react Hayley had ripped the finger Greta had her daylight ring on from her hand and throw both of them out of the door, fire catching on both of them.

"Noo!" Klaus shouted as Lya let out a pained scream before falling to her knees.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Note: Okay so originally I was going to pull a plot twist and save Hayley but after 5x12 and learning she was at peace it just made more sense to have Hayley die.

Rest In Peace, Hayley Marshall.