Chapter 26

~Same day~ (Stacey)

It hurts the pain is the worst I have felt yet. My mother use to say emotional pain is the worst, but no physical pain is the worst, at least for me. I try and go back in to my past to get my mind of the pain, but it is so hard to remember what my life was like before, I was kidnapped. I try and play Kendall and Amanda's memories in my head and they help a little bit, but I realize that this pain was not going to go away do I am just going to deal with it. Then again what else can I do I am strapped down to a table and there are to men around me with weapons. I have no choice and no life. They keep hitting me and then the big man starts to touch me. I felt extremely uncomfortable with all of this. The big man signals to Javen to put the hitting stick and then he says she’s ready. I am thinking what am I ready for, whatever it is I am not ready.  Javen grabs something and he puts it around my mouth and ties it around the back of my head. The big man starts to take my shirt off me and he was talking to me. He was saying that I am to thin and need to eat more. I am thinking you are kidding me right, how am I supposed to eat when you barley feed me. He says that he needs to feed me more and will threat me better when the time comes. The next few words out of his mouth stunned me. He says you will make a good wife for Javen, you will have good children. Wait what, I know about marriage, but my dad told me that wizards make kids and give them to families. Wow I can’t believe this is happening, but then again it’s not my choice. The big man takes off my pants and it sends a hiver down my spine. He tells me that it’s okay, and in a few minutes he will take the thing out of my mouth. He pulls of my underwear and touches me there. The big man then tells Javen, that I am pure. He then takes the thing out of my mouth and looks at me and says you will like this or you will come to like this. He signals to Javen and Javen comes over and he kissed my lips. His lips were soft on my mine; I do not know what to think of it. He whispered in my ear, I am sorry I will go gentle on you. I did not know what he meant. His hands rub against my body, ever so tenderly. I feel a sharp pain, and realize that he is in side of me. At that moment I knew that babies don’t come from wizards they come from a girl and a boy. The big man was doing other stuff in the room. My feelings are all over the place, I don’t know what to feel, but my innocents have been taken from me. After what felt like eternity, he pulled out. The big man came back and told Javen to get dressed and help him clean up. After a while they took the straps off me and carried me back to the other room. There was a bath tub and food for me. The clothes I was once wearing were thrown back in to me and the bars we shut once again. I got up and ate and then I bathed myself. I went and laid down on the blankets and went to sleep.