Chapter 36

~Monica's Wedding~

Bell how old are you? I am 23. I thought you were older than that. That’s alright Monica. Now your grandfather has already chosen you dress and hair for today. Alright that is good because I don’t have a clue. Your grandfather wants your hair waved and wearing it down with a flower in your hair. You dress is a ball gown with a little beading around the top. You will look like a bride when I am done with you. Good I need to look like a bride. Do you know who is my brides maids and flower girl is. Yes I do. Jevera and I are your bride’s maids and Isla is your flower girl. What colour has my grandfather picked out for your dresses and the wedding them. Your grandfather has chosen your wedding colours as floral lavender and white. Grandfather does know me after all. Your grandfather does know you and he cares very much for all of us. He always has the best intensions, wither or not you agree with them. I know that Bell. I wish my father was here to walk me down the aisle, like Liah's father. I know you do sweet heart but he will return someday.

My dear Monica you look so beautiful. You are the image of your father, he is so proud of you like I am. Thank you grandfather. Now Bell please go and get ready. Yes Desmond.

All my ladies look beautiful now shall we get on with the wedding. Yes grandfather.

"Please open those doors"

Now we are all gathered here today to join Lewis Conner-Andrews and Monica Canters. If anyone is in disagreement with this marriage please speech now or forever hold your peace. Now who gives Monica's hand in marriage? I do, now please place her hand in Lewis hands.  As we place these rings upon your finger please repeat after me.

Monica

I Monica take you Lewis Conner-Andrews to be my trusted husband, I promise from this day forward I will give my heart to his and take his hand to walk on our journey of life. I promise to be faithful and love him no matter what comes upon our life together. You Lewis are my best friend and will forever be mine. I will put this ring on your finger to symbolize my lover for you.

Lewis

I Lewis take you Monica Canters to be my trusted husband, I promise from this day forward I will give my heart to her and take her hand to walk on our journey of life. I promise to be faithful and love her no matter what comes upon our life together. You Monica are my best friend and will forever be mine. I will put this ring on your finger to symbolize my lover for you.

With the power invested in the lord I pronounce you to husband and wife. I present you as Mr. and Mrs. Conner-Andrews.

~After wedding~ 

Javen tomorrow we will go and take care of Vala and the doctor will be coming. Alright father goodnight. Goodnight Javen.

Knock... Come in.

I just wanted to say goodnight Jevera. Goodnight Daddy. Goodnight baby girl, I love you.